It's a key chain. It used to have a metal ball chain (similar to those on basement lights) through the holes.


Last edited by Speedracer; Sun Mar 04 2018 08:20 PM.

WTB signs: WHITE STAR, FILMOIL, FLYING A button and Economical Transportation Chevrolet Sign. Also looking for a Wayne 866. Send a PM. Thanks.