I agree with most of what has been said here, there has been a lot of added frustration over the years. My experience early on was this was a good hobby to get into. I had a petro background early in life for a while and when I had a life changing experience petro was a help. But the longer I stayed in the hobby the frustration got to be not worth my time. The flippers were getting too demanding, repop's were fast becoming way to numerous and money and the greed of it got to be the first priority of many. In short the hobby that I got into was hijacked. I got damn tired of taking pic's and sending them with no response, trying to cut my price and some of the guys here making themselves so called experts to pick up this stuff cheaper. I do understand there are experts here and selling to upgrade is the normal flow, it's a large part of the hobby and I have done it also. I have bought and sold many items to the group here over the yrs. Looking at yr 76 coming up and find that my life now does not want any frustration over what was a hobby and will probably let my children deal with this bunch of old cans, signs, clocks, gas pumps etc....
Don't post or get on here much any more and lot's of the early guys are gone now, will hang around here now and then waiting for the next big change.