I have been after this for about 5 years. There is a little story behind it. First off a friend of the family told me about it and it turns out it was a good friend of my dads also. and the pole was from the guys dads station in my home town. I worked on getting it the hole time with a polite (no) then I make a call to him Friday and he says I was thinking about you and the pole. He goes on to say I will let you have the pole. I said great what do I own you? (keep in mind I have made good offers on it every time) he says to me I REPEAT YOU CAN HAVE IT........ And do not show up and try to pay for it or you can't have it. I am speechless. Fast forwarding to today I show up to get it and he has it ready to load from his tractor. I do have a plan of something to give him. I will post a picture of that when I get it do just to tell him thank you in some way. He is some pictures of it and the hole I was working on sense I talked to him Friday I might have been a little excited starting the hole before even have it lol. There is one pic of the spot mud will be in tomorrow. Hope you enjoy the story. If he ever reads this buy chance thanks (Jay) and the guy that told me about it (Jack)

phpyMHxCxPM.jpg phpko9ENvPM.jpg php7VBkVCPM.jpg

Always looking for grizzly gasoline stuff, or any Montana gas and oil stuff.