Morning all. It was a stormy night around much of the Ozarks last night but the worst of the heavy stuff skirted us to the north. We got a good shower and some rumbles but nothing bad. Cooled things off a bit though. I turned on the AC in the shop yesterday to see if it was going to work this year, mainly to dry things out a bit. Worked perfectly so maybe I'll get another season out if it. Its getting old like me and I'm sure it's running on borrowed time every season. Looks like a shop day for me. Trying to finish up my Sellavision restoration and I'm getting closer. Ordinarily I would be packing up to head north to the cabin but my schedule this year was interrupted by different plans. My son and his buddies are headed up to open up in my stead this year so hope everything is in good shape when they get there. Looks like the weather up there finally turned warm but the fishing may still be late from the late iceoout. Well, better get off my duff and get something done. Have a good day all.....GB