Afternoon all. Had an appointment with our company attorney this morning. We'd had the same attorney for fifty two years and he finally passed away last year at the ripe old age of 92. Up until a year or so before he died he still kept up with all the necessary yearly reports but even though he was reluctant to give it up I had to change to a new firm to make sure it all got done last year. It took the new firm a while to sort through fifty years of records but they said in the end the old man had done an excellent job of keeping track of things and all I had to do today was sign a few things to get everything up to date. I will miss picking up the phone and calling the old man as he was a good family friend that we could always trust. The new guys are good people but I will miss the old man's rhetoric. Another hot one here with a stiff breeze blowing. I'm holed up in the shop with the ac cranking away $$. I am finally getting back to normal after a jet lagged week but now I don't have anything to blame my laziness on!....Good luck with that shoulder Les, it's time they got that deal figured out. Have a good one everybody.....GB