Thanks Owen and everyone else ! ...""Update !!!! Good and bad news! Good news ...We got the oils sign back complete both signs still in the hanger . The bad news ......gas sign is still not recovered yet and we don't have a picture of that one .Jerry called today , I asked if he wanted me to update this post and he said yes . We have a friend that is a retired postmaster that buys and sells antiques of all kinds and he lives on a main 2 lane highway where he advertises from a hand painted sign that he buys antiques and has done this for years . Well yesterday 2 guys showed up asking if he was interested in some sinclair signs. Jerry had already tipped our buddy off and and he had pictures of our 48 " sinc oils sign and instantly knew that was them so he purchased them back . The law has all the information on them via the theifs phone number from when the first guy called and the car plates from when they brought the stolen sign and sold it to our collector friend. Now we have to wait for the sheriff dept to go after them . Hopefully you all can will hear the justice side of this story soon . Thank you everyone for keeping a eye out anyway .

I like SINCLAIR and old American made stuff ... No china items.