Morning all. Been busy getting ready to leave for the cabin all week and haven't checked in for a few days. Still in the brutal heat down here so I am looking forward to some cooler weather up north for a while. It's going to be a busy trip for the most part as our daughter and her husband are coming up for the first week with the two grand daughters age 5 and 2.. The second week my 87 year old mother in law is flying up for a visit so I will need a week to rest after those two weeks are through. Looking forward to it though, my daughter had become an expert fisherman by the time she was five so it will be fun to teach the little ones the ropes. Guess I will miss Iowagas this year due to the trip conflict. In the past few years I have been hitting the show either on the way up or back from the cabin but this year everyone's schedules made it impossible. I'm still sending a few things with a friend and I definitely didn't need to go buy anything else! Will miss going this year, hope all that go have a great show. Well, better get back to it. Have a good one everybody.....GB