This is my first post and I am hoping some of you experts can assist me with my new gas pump. A good friend of mine's father recently passed away and was a big car guy with a large garage and lots of related stuff. One of the items he had was an antique gas pump. My friend wanted a lot of the shop stuff to go to someone who would appreciate the items and thought that I might be interested. Besides having similar interests as his dad, we also have a large garage at our house with a spot for a gas pump. The prior owner of our house had a concrete pad with two restored gas pumps. Unfortunately, he took them with him when he moved. Needless to say, we were touched that he thought of us in handing down these items and jumped at the opportunity.

This weekend we drove down and brought home a lot of shop items, including the gas pump. I am now trying to figure out how to bring it back to life. It will mean a lot to a number of people to restore the pump and have it prominently displayed as you enter our driveway. I know zero about gas pumps, so I thought I would come to the source for some advice. First of all, I would like to know what make and model it is. Once I have this information, I can research the model further. From looking online at pics, it appears it might be a Bennett, but I really have no idea. Next, I really have no idea what is even possible in bring it back to life, so I would be interested in any suggestions.

I have attached a couple of pictures for your reference. I'll be glad to attach any additional pics if needed.

Thanks and I appreciate any information you can provide.

IMG_3805.JPG IMG_3809.JPG IMG_3810.JPG IMG_3811.JPG