Thanks Larry! I have been lurking from time to time but not doing too much with pumps. I knew I was moving again so I had to keep it light.

Lance, it is not really like that but kinda. (I am not smart enough to plan it that way) I did sell at the top in CA, and flipped a couple houses up in WA, sold my personal home up there in Jan of this year. Now I am renting in CA. (just watching the market drop)
After we had our first baby up in WA my wife kinda flipped out. The lack of family really set in for her and she NEEDED to come back to CA to raise our son around his cousins, etc. So instead of going to Orange County again, we went to Bakersfield. (where almost all of her family is and all the cousin that are my son's age)
I sold most of my pumps before moving to WA, sold the keepers before I left WA and now I'll have start over! So send me the 850 to kick things off!
We're having another baby, a girl, in Oct.
No more pool biz for me and real estate is dead. Now I am doing what I have always WANTED to do. I am supposed to start the police academy in Jan.

[This message has been edited by aquaelvis (edited 09-13-2008).]

I remember the good old days when gold was worth more than rust!