Up for Trade...
This lens on a banded body is sooo rare that I've decided that I'm not going to be able to find another single and the guys that have one don't want to let theirs sell to me so I'll trade it, for...
... a TYDOL Cast Single Lens and Body. Prefrence is a TYDOL TWO cast lens but would consider other cast lenses or other rare/cool singles on a body.(ex. Chicken wing or aviation Associated, washed out Husky/Frontier/Seaside/Mohawk etc,, just examples and I'm open to others)
Rare Banded Tydol Single with milk glass body that has a crack on the top that goes out to the blank side and that is not spreading as far as I can tell. Other side has a original copper or brass band with 3 of the 4 nuts. No other cracks, chips or problems with the body.
Lens has some wash out on the bottom and some chips on the edge, under the band, around 3 o clock.
Would like a like for like trade so, if the body has some damage and if the lens has some wash out and or chips, then that's a good trade for this one but I would insist that the body have a correct snap ring for the blank side.
LMK what you have to trade...

IMG_20190108_131942.jpg IMG_20190108_131900.jpg IMG_20190107_205638.jpg IMG_20190108_131951.jpg

LOOKING-4:WELDING SIGNS,Charter/Finance/PulOil/Trulite/TruTest-Oils,True's gas CORALINE/RAINBOW, Gardner 70 items of Yakima wa., Wa/Or/Id Chief items