...a week from this Saturday! Haven't missed a show yet...this year's t-shirt design:

[Linked Image]

...my private messages are just about full up, so if you're going to the show and want to make sure we have your size/style, please email me ASAP,
at marktheaardvark AT yahoo DOT com (type it in as you would a regular email - just wrote it out longways to cut down on the spam) with what you want, and what size(s) you need...this year's design will be printed on Navy (no way to make this design work on Tan)...

Short sleeve t's (S-XL) are $15
Long sleeve t's (S-XL) are $18
Crew neck sweatshirts (S-XL) are $20
Hoodie sweatshirts (S-XL) are $25
Zipper Hoodie sweatshirts (S-XL) are $28

WE ARE ORDERING THE BLANKS ON FRIDAY - SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW BEFORE MONDAY MORNING AT 11AM EST WHAT YOU WANT, SO WE CAN GET THE ORDER TOGETHER. WE WILL HAVE SOME SHORT-SLEEVE T-SHIRTS AT THE SHOW, BUT THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO MAKE SURE WE DON'T SELL OUT OF YOUR SIZE - AND THE ONLY WAY TO GET LONG-SLEEVE, SWEATS, HOODIES, AND ZIPPER HOODIES.

*PLEASE NOTE Sizes LARGER than XL are available - please add $2 to the prices listed above - kids sizes are available, too, and are the same price as regular adult sizes*

**If you can't make it, and still want a shirt, etc., we can ship**

Looking for better Gulf items: signs, globes, cans and paper - especially porcelain Gulf flanges, and Gulf A-38 & A-62 ad glass...