I need some help, advice, guidance.....anything. I have searched all over the internet, and I can not find any information on a few things. A brief background first........

My family had a ford dealership going back to the 20's. My father cut ties with Ford right around the time they rolled out the Blue Oval signs at all dealerships. My Dad saved a lot of things from my families Ford era, as did my grandfather, and great grandfather, My great-great grandfather had the same business, but it was called Froehlich's garage prior to our partnership with Ford.

Here's my issue/question/need for guidance

1. I still have all of our square Ford signs. I'm talking the large Dealership storefront signs that were erected in the air 50+ feet I have attached pictures of what I'm referring to. Not the actual signs I have, but the same Shape, color, etc. I can't even find pics of the square "Ford Trucks" one or the other Lincoln Mercury ones on the internet. I would have to measure the signs to provide dimensions, but they are very large. I think there are some even older ones, the ones that were skinny and more vertical from around the 50's.

2. In addition to the ford signs, I also have an extremely old, and very heavy Standard oil sign, I can't seem to find the same sign anywhere else I look. I can find similar signs, but there's major differences. My Dad told me it has value (he is now deceased). The one I have is one solid piece, whereas the ford signs I have are hollow squares, that would go inside a frame, back to back, so to speak. The Standard sign isn't plastic, or doesn't seem to be, but on top it looks like an adapter to power the sign, but it almost looks like a gas line? I don't know

Thank you for your time,
Nick Froehlich

34310340620_b08acfafd1_b.jpg 20190405_142325.jpg 20190405_145623.jpg IMG_20190109_232730_574.jpg
Last edited by Oldgas; Tue Apr 23 2019 08:39 AM. Reason: Edit to conform with forum rules