I am happy to announce that I am the new owner of www.thepumpdump.com, not only the web site but also the remaining inventory. Ryan had his sights set on a new venture in the body shop business and just didn't have the time to devote to thepumpdump. I wish Ryan all the best and want to thank him for this opportunity.

I have a lot of work ahead of me making the necessary changes to the web site in terms of the PayPal check out and simple putting everything back in stock. I hope to have it all updated by the end of the year.

As my parts business grew I needed a more streamlined method for customers to order parts and this will help with the workload. I am and will stay a one man operation. However I still want to offer a personal customer service experience when people need advise or questions answered.

I will still maintain my original web site www.gaspumps.us along with www.thepumpdump.com as the 2 sites are now linked together. Also a big thank you to Jim Potts for helping get this off the ground.

Best wishes, Tom Buckles.

20190405_110155.jpg

Always buying gas pumps and parts.

Visit my web site: www.gaspumps.us
Buckles Vintage Gas Pump Parts LLC
Carthage Indiana