Originally Posted by SandPCollector
Paul, The graphics are different between the two signs in a couple of aspects. If you look at the word "Made" in the first sign the spacing is irregular compared to the spacing in the second sign. In the first sign under the letter "O" in gasoline the lines on the tree are much thicker/heavier than on the second sign. Also, on the first sign the white outline on all the letters, but especially on the "G" in Giant is sloppier compared to the second sign.

I am by no means in any way a sign expert, but the first sign looks much more suspicious to me than the second sign.

Im seeing the same lettering between the photos, but a difference in the boldness, maybe because of the fuzzy photo? I agree with Jim the difference in the lines in the tree (between the car and the letters) points to it being a repro. I didnt see those earlier when I looked. They are thicker in the first photo and some are missing. I've done a lot of vectorizing of images, and those irregular thin lines do get screwed up in the process of copying an image frequently. And they are not obvious like lettering is. Good catch Jim.

See our restorations & products! >>>>> https://www.facebook.com/roadrash/