Thank you tremendously for reading. smile Mr. & Mrs. Froehlich, did--did you receive my 2nd message to you, EA-rly on Dec. 30th? If not, I tried to communicate all of the following: (1.)My deepest apology--and embarassment--for that (UGH!) first, incomplete attempt at [font: Courier New]"Replying"[/font] to you. crazy First discovered your (VERY attractive!) Plexiglas, Ind. "STANDARD" oval-sign...late last October. Have had to juggle CON-stant struggles against Apple's endless, technical glitches!...with last-minute touches for our Sipsey Arts Alliance's November show & sale...and then sketches & canvasses for my ext. family to give (or to receive from me), as Christmas gifts...along with development of art-&-design "tutorial" (as cartoony spoof of costumed, super-do-gooders), for 1st-through-12th-Graders ...plus United Methodist volunteering. Lately, Apple's Silicon Valley Miracles have infuriated me beyond my limits!mad Mrs. & Mr. Froehlich, sssoo-o-h-h many other members have complained about Apple-caused, technical bug-a-boos within oldgas.com...that I hope none of those "glitches" will EVER spoil your pleasures...on a Web-site otherwise loaded with them! smile

(2.) Mr. & Mrs. Froehlich, er...it embarasses me no end!...that, uh...I'm actually to blame for over one-half of my two-month delay in contacting you. sick crazy Have since realized that I should have simply referred you to my "Member's Profile" within Primarily Petroliana. You see: During five, six stages of my childhood, from toddler yrs. into early age thirteen (Seventh Grade, B'ham's Ala. School of Fine Arts, well...connections developed, then grew, between my collecting-hobby (in six broad categories)---and my earliest childhood hobby---now my career. (And what a labor-of-love!) And in my oldgas.com "Member's Profile"...you could have read about those firm, established connections, growing hand-in-hand as they did for decades. Instead: I forgot about each member's "Profile" (although completely optional) ...& typed-up lohh-h-nnng paragraphs instead! frown

Mrs. & Mr. Froehlich, I promise to try my level-hardest to E-mail your household some snapshots of my collection. Particularly of both
our plastic-faced signs...most of which are much smaller than yours (chuckle!)...and of our signs & road-maps from Rockefeller-based
corporations. You will also see examples of just how germaine much of my artwork is to our automobilia & "petroliana" collecting. Now, I'll
have to use either second, younger iPad, or our desktop Microsoft upstairs; both of those have the photos I just referred to, here. Will also need YOUR "Member Profile"...please; cannot find it anywhere, here on Primarily Petroliana. Have this idea---through which, BOTH of us Members (who "Replied" about your handsome sign, of course)---can each purchase one-half of your Plexiglas sign! It's IMPERATIVE that you & I write each other through "For Sale" column exclusively. Partly because of Primarily Petroliana's rules, of course; but also because of my three circumstances---one is financial...because my 2nd is geographic, and my 3rd is medical---and to offer proof, I have other snapshots for your kind attention. Finally, Mr. & Mrs. Froelich: You'll find nobody else better-qualified to pamper your Plexiglas sign---or 1/2-a-sign, at least (chuckle)! grin THANK YOU in advance, for your kind reply. / Ephesians, ch. 2: vs. 8-10

ESP. collect molded/embossed "wall-signs" & all-plastic globes. Can supply graphic-design for your small business; or paint/sketch family portrait, favorite vehicle, Granddad's station or car/truck agency, &c. Also draw in Disney-esque draughtsmanship.