I've had a lot of really fun and productive road trips with my good friend Wendel White back in the day . I'm sure some of you guys out there know him . Anyways this had to be one of the best and it was his find that he very graciously invited me along to it . This farm near Jerome Idaho had 8 sheds a barn a lean to and a big garage . All were packed floor to ceiling with stuff from the early 1900s thru the 1960s . This person saved everything from bent nails to women's bras , every time you went in it was treasure hunting. You could have filled a warehouse with mostly cool old stuff . We went up there off and on for more than a year and I got at least 80% of all my Utah oil cans from this one location . you basically had to tunnel in or take things out to get thru the stuff , talk about getting dirty by the end of the day . I ended up helping with three auctions that they had towards the end . Even the very last trip I found a 5 pound minute man grease can , to this day I don't feel like I got thru everything .These pictures represent just 2 of the trips up there .

IMG_2256.JPG IMG_2258.JPG IMG_2259.JPG IMG_2257.JPG