Here are some Coke signs I got out of a closed down grocery store in Richfield Utah . And The story behind these computers is my wife's uncle Ferrell lives in Huntington Utah and as Clifton says we used to go around junking together . He new the people and the area better than anyone , so because of him we found a lot of good stuff . Anyways a guy that he new was the guy that serviced all the gas pumps in that whole carbon county area and that this guy had recently passed away .This person lived on a farm in Elmo Utah , Uncle Ferrell told me the last time he drove by there the hillside was covered in old gas pumps . That thought got me very excited so we drove out there and all the pumps were gone but there were piles and piles of computers by an old shed . Ferrell knew the wife so we knocked on the door and asked where the pumps went? she went on to say some guys from California got ahold of her after her husband had passed away and she sold all the pumps and stacks of pump plates to them . It took them 2 trips with trailers to get them all . She said All the computers were going to the dump and she said take as many as you want . We started to load them and I didn't know any better at the time to pick up the old ones piled up outside the shed I grabbed 12 or 15 of the cleaner ones in the shed and then I thought why am I getting these things . So I said thanks and left .

IMG_2295.JPG IMG_2294.JPG IMG_2296.JPG IMG_2297.JPG