I have done a few when the customer wanted to rock the handle back and forth a couple of times? It is a lot of work. Usually the brass pump mech is frozen to the cast iron casing. I have submerged the whole unit in atf for a year and still nothing.....and yes, I did say a year! I had to drive steel wedges between the top and lower case to force it open. Then you have to get the shaft out and polish pieces for enough clearance to have it move freely. Days of work and in my opinion, not worth it for the results achieved. I usually cut the crank shaft and reweld it so that the crank is in the correct position to be locked in place. Then lock it with a nice brass lock and move on. Just me talking but, I have restored twenty Fry's along with a bunch of other gravity feeds. Always the same. I have two Fry 17's in the shop now in the rotation for restoration. One pump is free, the other is frozen. Both customers do not care if they rotate, only look good....I can guarantee that part. Paul www.severngaspumps.com