The mystery unveiled little by little . Initially thought the dark blue paint looked like Sunoco colors . Started to wet sand and removed the signage & the front said “ May we check your oil “ which I really liked as it was hand painted by an artist . Now the reverse of the sign had “Havoline motor oils” stenciled on the inside . Cabinet welded panel had “
Zwiers Texaco service “painted on the inside factory panels both . So I decided to wash with dawn dish soap and a yellow paint line started to show on the edge this got me
excited thinking that yellow is bright and dark just like Sunoco’s scheme dark blue and yellow . So my hopes are up that there are original Sunoco signs underneath that i can
save . At present I have one sprayed with oven cleaner soaking hoping it will lift the top coating of brushed on base paint and the stenciled letter’s that were rattle cans
sprayed lightly over the top . Fingers crossed on this venture hoping for an Sunoco out come & to color sand and clear coat the whole cabinet . Hope this little story didn’t bore You but the hunt and the venture is what it is all about . Have a great day .

8EACDC7D-31D6-41B8-8661-F19BDC816222.jpeg A0990900-D9A5-4E52-9069-5CA69E2C2672.jpeg 80103AFF-D07A-4805-9034-33232EC50881.jpeg

Wanted TEXACO related items & SUNOCO related items .Signs -Globes et'c. Oil Cans - Grease cans .