Well, this sure became an interesting place to end up while surfing a few months back. While I don't actively collect Petroliana, I do enjoy its appeal. Since I already have a substantial collection of cars, and the mountains of associated junk that comes with them, I suppose that is why I don't collect the supporting display items such as pumps and signs etc. But vintage cars seem to merge well with this interest, so here I am. I'll simply live vicariously through you guys adventures while I'm rebuilding carburetors or replacing transmissions or whatever mindless mechanical activity has demanded my attention for the day. Besides...aren't these forums how we conveniently procrastinate when we can't figure out where we left our coffee cup or when it's still too damn cold to go down to the shop and putter?

Anyhow, I'm sure I will have some questions or comments in the future. I do have some old gas pumps that could use some attention, so if I ever get around to those maybe you guys can aim me as to where I find small parts etc.

-JDH