its been a awesome year so far 2003!!! i hit an antique shop yesterday thats moving & bought a MINT original complete stoner jr. candy machine for $200.00. i never jewed em down a penny!!! BUT my SUPER find was out on a farm 10 miles from my house. i got myself a wayne 60 showcase pump thats COMPLETE & straight both doors/locks/globe holder. only 1 bullet hole! but 2 nice mobil shield signs on it. its got 10 or more coats of latex paint on it. they always kept it painted even after they retired it. i bought it verrrrry very reasonable!!! -- *** heres my new way to find good pumps: drive out in the country. "and get lost" ALWAYS turn on the road that looks like it goes nowhere!!! take the road that disappears. last time i took a road that looked like it went nowhere i went up a small hill, the road twisted around and down i came to this real big farm/junk yard full of treasures! the back of my elcamino was draggin when i left that place. - this wayne 60 was also on a road i avoided for years. i took this disappearing road that ended as a dead end. the showcase was mounted on a slab perfectly centered in my elcamino grill. i ran up to the house door and owned it! ( how do i send picture?)

Edit to insert member's image

[This message has been edited by Oldgas (edited 01-05-2003).]