T-BONER you GOT-R-DONE! your the offical #1 picture poster! THANKS!!!

i sent Dodogas & T-BONER a picture of this pump found 8 miles from home around June this summer. i couldnt GET-R-DONE at that time IT WASNT 4-SALE! the owners kept asking how i ever saw it on theyre farm?!! (sometimes i pull into a farm like i own the place & do a BIG SLOW "U" TURN lookin all over!!! LOL!) but a friend of mine found me this one.
its nice & straight!!! NO RUST!!! it must have about 40 coats of paint on it! even the nozzle fork is all in one piece! 2 nice sunbursts also!
i debated on whether to put it in the garage & look at it & play with it awhile, but i ended up dropping it off in my storage building with all my other JUNK & unfinished projects!

i saw oltoydocs white 60 he found & i was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!!!! (i needed a fix!)
im rockin on that ONE DOZEN mark & ive never EVER found a white 60!!! i come home with a brown one! the guy with me today says lets paint "FLUSH ME" on the door of it! LOL!!!
"BUT" ill take a wayne 60 any color i can get one!
ive got a couple wide body 60s in the house now but i think ill make some room for a narrow one!