My name is Ric Esgar from Pueblo Colorado and I collect CONOCO memorabilia. I am not a Conoco expert by any means. I go by the name Ducecpe on OLDGAS, I use that name as I use to have a blown 32 Ford Hi-Boy 3 window coupe. My son is Brandon, Besgar on OLDGAS. He and I use to race & build Sprint Cars and Street Rods. That was before we got hooked on GAS n OIL!! Thanks to my wife who bought me my first gas pump and oil lubester for my 48th birthday. She did not know it but she had great taste, it was a Wayne 60 done in Conoco! I am sure she didn’t have a clue what she was starting.. My grandfather owned a Ford Dealership in 1937 in Las Animas, Colorado. Along with cars he also sold Texaco gas. He then opened a Conoco Gas Station in the 40’s and 50’s in Wiley Colorado. I remember going to his station as a little kid and just hanging around listening to the old bell every time a car pulled up to the pump! I can still smell those gas and grease smells. So I guess that is why I started to collect gas n oil, mainly Conoco in 2000, in memory of him.

Wanted: Conoco, Marland, Eason, Cliff Brice, Speedway and Oval E stuff!