Well in honor of the upcomming Holidays I'm going to run a little contest this month.You can post any Petro map you wish.This leaves it wide open for everyone.

I'm going to pick 1 winner from all submitted posts to receive a prize.The more posts we get the more prizes I'll add for the winner.Please bare in mind that the prize(s) will be comming from my own personal collection which is kind of limited.

You can post as many maps as you wish.I will be choosing the winner from all entries posted on this topic.It doesn't have to be a rare or unusual map but that'll help your chances at winning.

If you need help posting a map email me a picture of it along with your name & I'll be happy to post it for you.

The contest will end on January 1st 2007.

Here's what the starting prize is:

This is a NOS Baum's polish counter display.Dick Bennet has graciously offer the following as an additional prize to the winner.4 1qt lids w/ return postage.As most of you have seen db does amazing work relidding quart cans.

For something to look forward to If we reach 100 post on this thread I'll put a globe in the prize kitty.

After 25 posts I'll add something to the prize kitty so lets see some really cool maps this month The sky is the limit here.

[This message has been edited by nochevys (edited 11-28-2006).]

[This message has been edited by nochevys (edited 12-01-2006).]

Got Socony???

Tom