I don't know how many (if any) of you guys are in the Grand Rapids/Walker area, but if you are, you know about 4 Star gas. For those of you who don't, 4 Star gas was a local gas chain that started in 40's or 50's, Im not really sure. They built these small stations throughout the Grand Rapids area. The sations were small, but it is not the staitons that were famous, it was their signs. The were Huge Porcilen sign trimmed with neon. It said GAS in neon, with neon stars on the side of the sign. There was a 4 Star near my house. about 1 min. I rode my bike there every day in the summer, even after the place closed in the mid 90's. I went there to see the sign. The Place was for sale for the longest time, and I kept my eye on that sign. I just drove buy the place today, and only a pile of rubble and a dumpster was on the spot. I thought OH NO! IT CAN'T BE! I pulled over, and looked into the dumpster, and there it was, that beautiful sign, crushed by the wrecking crew. I could of had it! This great sign, gone forever.... I will upload pictures soon, so you all can seen what was lost.