This may look like a nice pump but yesterday it gave us a whole lot of problems, it started last weekend coming home from in auction in Richmond Indiana,We were driving down route 18 into Fowler when my dad spotted the pump,the nice gentleman sold it to us and we were told to come back whenever we could. Yesterday we gave him a call saying we would be coming for the pump.Anyway the pump still worked so the pipe was still on and in 9 degress weather with the wind it was tourture, finally we ended up cutting the bolt to release the pipe, that was the easy part. What the guy didnt tell us was the the pump base was about an inch in solid concrete, so we had to find a method to get the base free, we ended up taking a sludge hammer and hitting the base to crack the concrete along the sides and then scrap it away with a shovel finally it knocked free!! I was happy but couldnt feel my legs !!lol- after that we had a little trouble cutting the motor out but it was all good, all the bolts came undone easily and day2 its ready for the sandblaster...

Thanks,
Dustin Balduff

Dustin Balduff