I finally got my second pump assembled. Doc is going to post the Pic for me after I post this. I had gotten my first pump from a friend of mine, a chrome top Erie I did in Gulf. I liked it, but it was nothing compared to my second pump, a pump that I found on my own.
My wife and I was out for a Sunday drive, and we passed an orchard with this pump sitting out beside two newer above ground tanks with two new pumps attached. I still didn't know much about pumps, but I knew I wanted it. I checked out the house across the road, but nobody home. I went out the next day, found out who the owner was, called him ant talked him out of the pump. After working my you know what off trying to get it off the base, I loaded it up and headed home. I went by my friends house 1st to show him what I got, and he knew exactly where it came from. He and his dad had been after this pump for over five years. Goes to show you that you have to be at the right place at the right time, and just because someone says "it's not for sale", people do change their mind. Thanks to Tom Buckles for a couple parts, and to Pergle for the Ad Glass, and my buddy Lee Fouch for painting it. Brady