John, I love the orange ripples. They are killer! We need to get one of our lense sets in a ripple. We don't have either size of the "time tells" with hour glass logos. The above globes all reside above my living room. The first one is a 13.5 orange ethyl burst capco that matches the A38 ad glass. The second one is a Winged 70 13.5 on a original orange capco. The third is a 15" ethyl burst on orange metal high profile. The orange paint that is left is original and you can still see the sticker on the bottom of the body. I like the petina. The fourth one is a Brilliant Bronze on a Balcrank body. The lenses have notches at 12,3,4,8, and 9 o'clock. Pretty rare. The fifth and sixth are both self explanitory. Both are 13.5 on wide milk glass bodies. The last one is a before and after of a super rare (only one we know about) 15" lens. We had it restored and haven't regretted it for one minute. Unfortunately we only have one complete lens and pieces to another. The body to it has a brass copyright tag on top from 1919. That and the color of the logo makes it one of the earliest Johnson globes we know of.

Thanks, Jeff