Ted, I'm positive you will do great. I was a little nervous at first, but am pumped up to have done it. Almost don't want the month to end. Well, 2 days left and I think I have it timed just right. I got enough pictures to cover tonight and tomorrow and wind up empty. The ones posted above are original pictures we have of stations with the exception of the last one that I pulled off the internet some time back. My favorite is the first one because of the signage and the a-38 each with different ad glass.
The next 3 are the start of the end. I fiqured I would end the month with items we don't have but are looking for and know are out there. We have accumulated pictures at shows and from fellow collectors and friends. You gotta know what you're looking for.

Anyway, first is a JORECO can. Only one we know of. Would look dynamite next to Bob's killer globe. Next is a single A38 ad glass with a logo we didn't know existed until recently. A friend sent us this picture taken in the early 90's in Des Moines. Last one is a banner that has the same logo as a pinback button that we recently acquired. We think it is a earlier item, possibly from mid to late twenties.

Thanks,

Jeff

[This message has been edited by JORECO (edited 04-29-2004).]