This is pretty cool. This is my last post at a even 100. The first picture is of a real nice early 1 gallon Johnson can from the teens. We have one, but you have to wear gloves to pick it up or you might wind up in the hospital. The last 2 can pictures are of a pretty special can. It is a real nice 5 gallon from the teens that was purchased the day after the big Ray May auction in Peotone. Ray was the one that purchased it. My dad was right behind him as the guy was pulling it out of the box to place it on the table. We had never seen Ray move that fast. I guess retiring from collecting lasted less than 24 hours. We all got a big laugh.

The last group shot is a parting gift. I have it on my computer's desktop. It looks awesome. If anybody wants a high resolution picture to do the same, shoot me a email and I can hook you up.

The last 3 pictures are of different A38 ad glass in nice pumps, all Johnson. These are the same three in one of the original pictures posted above that I mention.

That's it!! I appreciate everyone posting and giving us numerous compliments on our stuff. It really means a lot. That is how we get a kick out of having these things. I want to thank Scott and Bob one more time for posting pictures. These guys bent over backwards for me.

Finally, I want to dedicate this COTM to fellow collector Ray May. He passed away in January, and we think about him EVERY day, especially seeing some of his items in our collection now. He passed on a ton of knowledge to us and was a awesome friend. He preached always buy the quality stuff, even if it meant digging into your pockets a little deeper, because quality is the best investment. He was a quality guy and will be sorely missed.

Thanks everyone,

Jeff and Neil Johnson