Lance's new pump just reminded me of a petro story, so I'll share.
In 1987 my wife and I bought a new motorhome, and decided to go on a buying trip. We took the motor home, towing a 20' enclosed trailer, and went up the West Coast into Canada, and then took route 1 (I believe) across the bottom of Canada. When we got into Winnipeg, I had a phone number for the Krasy brothers (everyone calls the the Krazy brothers) and I called them looking for a double visible pump. I was told that they'd look around, and I let them know that I'd be staying at a KOA campground that night. About 8pm a knock on the motor home door, and two street thug looking guys are standing there with big ol' smiles on their faces. "You still want a double pump" they said, and off we went into the night. We drove several miles into the back roads, ending up at a farm. Inside the barn, in the corner was a dissasembled twin. We worked out a price, put it into the truck, and off loaded it into my trailer. Done Deal. I still have to laugh at how that happened and those Krazy brothers. As a side note, when we were leaving Canada at Niagra Falls, the Border guard wanted to know what was in my trailer. Jokeingly I told him "oh, that's where my wife keeps all her clothes" ! Apparently he didn't think it was too funny. I had to open the trailer, so he could completely go through it. Like I said earlier, my motto has always been "any excuse to travel"!

------------------
Don "oltoydoc" Sherwood

Don "oltoydoc" Sherwood
oltoydoc@vintagegas.com
(310)415-9562 Cel.
Vintage Gas