Oldgas.com Home   Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Contact
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Want to Buy Petroliana
3 minutes ago
Thanks Todd for your reply. No certain state? What about a 1928 Beacon Motor Oil from Colonial Gas? 3 panel, Red roadster with attendant pointing to the right & a gas pump behind him with a globe on top. Dark Blue skies & water, little people on a lake with a city in the back ground. A 1924 Crown Gasoline road map of Mississippi? 3 panel, Red roadster with Black fenders coming at you in the right panel. Gas Station across all 3 panels. A 1927 Standard Oil Company Road Map of Georgia? 3 panel, all Black 4 door phaeton, Red May Wes Pump, attendant pumping gas. Look down on some farm homes. Half of the top is Yellow. A 1929 Conoco Road of Montana. 3 panel, gas station with 4 Red visible pumps. Red 3 window coupe on left side, a Blue 4 door sedan getting gas in station & a 4 door sedan light Red, light Yellow with Light Blackish shade on driver door to the right. Mountains in back ground with water fall & a Conoco airplane on top of left panel. Last one for now a 1934 Standard of Nebraska, 3 panel. Center panel a Big Red 4 door sedan with a side mount heading to station in right panel. One car in station heading towards you & other heading out. Center panel, light Blue sedan heading towards you on a farm road. Send me photos of them with prices. Call if you like, cell # is ( 951 ) 206- 4685. Thank You Todd, Gene. PS how much is the 3 panel PARCO map? Has a tear, bottom right, end folded over or gone. Fold area on left dented in & what does the bottom left corner look like? Maybe 1928 to 30?
3 36 Read More
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
9 minutes ago
0 2 Read More
For Sale Petroliana with prices
49 minutes ago
Bump.
2 381 Read More
General Petroliana Discussion
1 hour ago
More than likely most short pumps were used at rural airports for small planes to pull up to an have wing clearamce. Ive seen several there. Farmers could care less.......
5 194 Read More
1 hour ago
2 665 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
2 hours ago
Do you want a certain state?

Todd
3 36 Read More
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
3 hours ago
$875.00 shipped--2 on feebay now--$970.00 and $930.00- Neither are as good as this one.

Insured also.

Camera flash--near mint
7 1,300 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
5 hours ago
Are you looking for hinged or lift off doors? Ad glass or no ad glass?

Chuck
1 33 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
6 hours ago
Bump
2 246 Read More
6 hours ago
Has anyone ever seen these? I’m driving quite a distance to look at one and I’ve noticed 3 pop up in the last month (2 different versions - Staroline and Staroleum). Just curious if anyone knows anything about them or has seen one in an old picture. Legit??

These are the only pics I have.

Thank you for any help,
Steve
0 52 Read More
6 hours ago
That’s a match
5 269 Read More
6 hours ago
Thank You Metro, My Dad took a lot of pride in the vehicles he restored.
2 150 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
7 hours ago
I have a lot of early 1930's road maps.
3 36 Read More
9 hours ago
Johnson 48" Porcelain Sign - Original gas & oil sign On Ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Johnson-48...as-oil-sign-porcelain-sign/233237592007?

Located in United States

[Linked Image]
0 11 Read More
12 hours ago
I love that sign.
1 68 Read More
Petroliana News
13 hours ago
Hello Old Gasser's. For though of you who are going to KRAMER JUNCTION GAS BASH I am looking for 1929 & early Gas Station Road Map's. If there is someone who has some PLEASE give them my Cell #. It is ( 951 ) 206 -4685. Thanks, GENE
0 38 Read More
13 hours ago
wedge1 hasn’t paid or answered any of my messages so it is for sale once again!

$15 shipped to your door, don’t see these neat little decals very often
4 341 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
13 hours ago
Hello Old Gasser's. I am looking for 1929 & back Gas Station Road Map's. 3 panel. Condition 8.75 & up. I would like good graphic maps. Cell # ( 951 ) 206 -4685. Thanks, Gene
3 36 Read More
13 hours ago
Thank You, The Sign is SOLD
4 494 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
13 hours ago
I will be in the area later today (Saturday 05/25/19) anyone have any goodies for sale, while I'm in the area?

Thanks,
Steve
0 14 Read More
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
13 hours ago
Started noticing that the bigger call box models are waning in price and want. Lots of it could be shipping or just disinterest like some of the other antiques or Pedal cars. Age of some of the collectors, price, and then what to do with them as they are heavy. I know, have lots of heavy stuff that seems only I enjoy.
4 275 Read More
13 hours ago
Sold, thanks to Old Gas
1 231 Read More
13 hours ago
I have a question about the 42" Flying A button signs. Did they make one version with an embossed 'notch' near the mounting holes and one without?? I know the six footers have the 'notch' and I've seen the 42" with and without the 'notch'. So I was wondering if they made the 42" both ways, or if I see it one way or another, is that a red flag for something? And do they repop the sign in metal, or just fiberglass (for now)?

The first pic is the 'notch' around the mounting hole (it shows up better on the back side). The second two pictures are without the notch. The fourth picture just shows the overall sign.

Thanks,
Steve
1 68 Read More
15 hours ago
I want to move this pump. I will take $600.00 Thanks.
2 475 Read More
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
16 hours ago
...when's the party?
10 588 Read More
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Click for an eBay Search Form and lots more live petro auction listings

Copyright © 2019 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved