Oldgas.com Home   Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Contact
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
11 minutes ago
That turned out great! You have a lot of patience. I can’t imagine it was easy to do with such small pieces.
3 18 Read More
For Sale Petroliana with prices
31 minutes ago
Sweet sign!
1 106 Read More
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
34 minutes ago
New this would bring good money, but didn't see this coming!!!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Su...z-Rare-oil-household-1943-/253435832806?
0 8 Read More
43 minutes ago
31 by 70 $950
0 12 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
1 hour ago
I see an entire upper section on eBay now, bidding is over $1000. I will make.do with what I have and forget about making the hands reset to zero. Thanks for the tip.
2 55 Read More
General Petroliana Discussion
1 hour ago
Ok thanks. I have one but doesn’t have the slot in the handle to hang it up so I will be looking later and will contact you.
2 95 Read More
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
1 hour ago
Am I the only one who thinks that is an insane price for a Sunoco household oiler??? Granted, condition is perfect, but still....if that's market price for that thing I'm glad I don't collect handy oilers!

BrianH
270 54,957 Read More
1 hour ago
I have two extra cast iron doors & frames for a Doty. $85/set plus shipping.
Call or email. No PM's please.
Ron
0 31 Read More
2 hours ago
Heya guys, picked up this Texaco sign obviously in rough condition, but have never seen this 30 inch curb sign before,any thoughts or seen or have one before.
Thanks nick
0 29 Read More
2 hours ago
There was a recent Ebay sale with clear blank globe lenses or faces, 8 in all, that I purchased. Not exactly sure why I got them or what I’m doing with them, or going to do with them? My idea was to make a few of my own faces for globe bodies. A good friend of mine, who got me addicted to this hobby, has a last name of Wassum. So I tried my hand at making a globe face personalized for him. I have never done this. I am hoping to make few more custom faces. I used stained glass paint and Krylon brand window frosting. I , then, made a stencIl and free hand made the letters and cut it out with a razor. Then I took an old Sohio sign and taped over the “Anti-knock” part and took a razor knife and cut out the letters making another stencil. baked it for an hour at 250 f. degrees. There is some room for improvement. But, basically, I am happy with this 1st attempt.
0 47 Read More
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by JimT
Jack, I looked at Tims chart the other day in regards to this thread. It was a bit of a mystery to me so I decided not to refer him to it. . There is obviously an error somewhere that has to do with the 11x19 cylinder. That height measurement must be either for a five gallon jug or would be taller for a tall ten? Or its just mismarked on Tims chart as a ten gallon cylinder(and should be for a five). I really havent seen a 176 tall, but I suppose its possible they were out there. Also, James (the orig. poster) seems to be coming up with a smaller diameter that would fit his casting. I think he came to the conclusion that his was around 10 1/2".....

And thank you too, JimT. This is why I asked, as I did use the search function and could not find that information. This must be an obscure pump with little information. If I could find a close cylinder ( within a few inches of the correct height), that has damage that would not cost a lot, and damaged skins, I would like to make this some kind of “ lawn art” for now.
6 201 Read More
2 hours ago
would you be willing to ship to Canada?
2 196 Read More
Petroliana For Sale Gallery EZ Pics Upload
2 hours ago
Hey guys picked up this 30 inch Texaco sign, obviously in rough shape but have not seen another , any thoughts or seen one like it ?
Thanks nick
0 9 Read More
Petroliana News
3 hours ago
PM's have been answered. The Red Hat thermometer and Lincoln Highway tire both sold at the show.
38 400 Read More
3 hours ago
Weld up that hole ? You would be destroying a piece that is very hard to find. DON'T DO IT ! That door is probably worth 200 bucks.
Dave
2 94 Read More
3 hours ago
Seldom seen Cosden Petroleum Corporation metal quart can....$45 shipped to the lower 48...

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
0 31 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
4 hours ago
here is a picture of one .. ... cool
1 37 Read More
4 hours ago
Sold to Mike. Thanks
4 97 Read More
5 hours ago
Yes Kudos!!!...to the new improvements. I find myself using Old Gas more and more again since the upgrade. Happy to be back regularly
2 101 Read More
5 hours ago
Here is the top and bottom.
1 74 Read More
Petroliana Value Questions
6 hours ago
Not an expert but I would say $200 each
3 149 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
6 hours ago
We have a selection on our web site. Can build a custom , working unit in 90 days. Paul www.severngaspumps.com
1 41 Read More
6 hours ago
Goodyear dealer sign - single sided - painted metal - wood framed.

2 piece sign measures 3' X 15' - great indoor/outdoor sign.

Dealer black letters at bottom of sign are done in black electrical tape and can be taken off

Have a vinyl decal made and personalize the sign to whatever theme fits your garage/building.

Sign slides together making it easy to assemble.

$750 - can deliver to Peotone.

PM if interested - Thanks!
0 108 Read More
7 hours ago
gulf and phone signs sold thanks
4 891 Read More
7 hours ago
will ship if need be
1 259 Read More
Page 1 of 2 1 2