Oldgas.com Home   Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana Jump to new posts
Re: Great Old Pics MetroPetro 2 seconds ago
5,060 4,950,231 Read More
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase Jump to new posts
Re: But I don't collect soda bottles . . . buzzy56 1 hour ago
One more pop item ! I Have a early original two person coke booth but can’t take pics right now as it loaded down with finds . Or junk as my wife frequently calls it . LOL
28 1,465 Read More
Re: Let's See Your Neon Signs trifiver Yesterday at 11:23 PM
Here are few more of some I have

Sid
31 1,115 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana Jump to new posts
Veeder-root totalizer Kkoski Yesterday at 10:47 PM
Looking for a front totalizer assembly for a Veeder - Root series 48 computer with or without the number door, thanks
0 26 Read More
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced) Jump to new posts
Re: NOS ad glass Rick S. Yesterday at 09:46 PM
Will sell for $1600 or trade for Eco air meter.
2 460 Read More
Re: BOTW: "BUY`S OF THE WEEK" Nov 22nd - 28th Ohio Oil Yesterday at 04:23 PM
Picked up this nos Marathon bullet lighter.
12 721 Read More
General Petroliana Discussion Jump to new posts
Re: To auction off or not too, opinions please advertologist Yesterday at 04:19 PM
Originally Posted by ALSS72
Auction will charge you a percentage fee,pay you with a check and you will have to report for taxes.cash buyer is money in hand.

Originally Posted by KZ1000
you could get a cash buyer or 2 or 3 willing to pay your price or more. They take it all, you get cash in hand, no taxes or fees.

this is a no brainier, sell the key items too individuals for cash then part out the lower end items

don't put the key items in a auction, the key items will sell there self,

eliminate the "taxes & fees" that is where your going too take the biggest hit.. ... cool
20 1,798 Read More
Re: Sinclair Station- The Renovation begins buzzy56 Yesterday at 03:03 PM
Congratulations you are living most Petro nuts dream ! Lucky man you are for seeing it and pursuing it . Can’t wait to see it finished . Do you plan on living in it ? Just curious what the long term goal is ? Thanks for the updates .
103 8,435 Read More
Re: Gas Pump Heaven . . . buzzy56 Yesterday at 02:42 PM
Just go’s to show that some people take constructive criticism and use it to improve ! Others take it as a challenge to their self personally and is Human nature quite often . Others accept it as a challenge to make improvements. Old saying “ Well if the shoe fit’s , wear it “ and in this case it holds true ! They either did or they didn’t . No in between . There will always be ringers and defenders and buddies who take sides to protect the interests of their selfs and their pals . But if a statement is true a person should be a man and accept the truth and do something about it instead of being in denial and becoming defensive .

I have purchase pump parts from the company mentioned several times .Other than slow communications and processing times and longer waits for shipments all has been good . I have purchased parts signage bodies misc. from many well known vendors and have experiences much quicker response to ordering ,processing , and shipment . But have always received what was ordered and satisfied with the parts .

Just keep in mind consumers have a right to let others know of their unpleasant experiences with people they spend their hard earned money with . Called customer satisfaction and it should be the most important goal of any company ! Sorry for the preaching but so true . No need to take sides just heed warnings when you hear them then make up your own mind based on your experiences instead of taking sides .
5 401 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana Jump to new posts
Re: Sinclair faces for Bennett pump fleetcmat Yesterday at 01:52 PM
I found a green face plate. Still looking for a red one. Thanks!
1 114 Read More
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana Jump to new posts
Re: "town crier" DWSheffer Yesterday at 01:00 PM
Wow, what a great Coca Cola sign! The art deco signs Coke had produced in the 30's are some of my favorites, just wish I could afford one!
590 233,710 Read More
Re: Glass cylinder question Speedracer Yesterday at 06:30 AM
The only thing I can think of that’s sort of close might be a twin Satam pump (or some European twin). Or maybe not for a pump at all. Most Satam pumps are probably different proportions (like my first two pics). But the last pic of a Satam looks close.

I don’t know lubesters very well, so not sure about the giant lubester category (just a thought).

And I’m sure someone on here may have a better idea (these are just my 2 cents worth of ideas), but I think your best bet would be to call Dan and Vicki at PetroNuts. I’ll bet they might know. They are extremely nice and always glad to help.

-Steve
1 86 Read More

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2021 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved