Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Transportation Bulletin Board
Jump to new posts Re: Pump transport assistance by Young's Union @ 32 minutes 21 seconds ago

I keep hearing that you can take items to your local FASTENAL store on a pallet and they will ship to another FASTENAL store at a good rate. I have not tried it ----
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Green Streak oil by advertologist @ Today at 10:32 AM

this is the only other round 2 gallon can I've ever seen- .. ...
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: 13.5" White Capco globe body Original! by Steven C. @ Today at 10:02 AM

Alright thanks guys. So $100-$125 for a half descent one. That's what I needed to know. Didn't want to see one show up on eBay for $225 and I buy it not knowing what I'm doing.
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie just got here ! by pickurt @ Today at 10:01 AM

Welcome. __________________ Kurt
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Sinclair WASHING porcelain sign by shelibby @ Today at 09:13 AM

WASHING single sided porcelain sign in great condition 9" x 84" Pm for pics 2000 or best offer plus the ride
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Nov 13th - 19th 2017 by Steven C. @ Today at 08:33 AM

Wow, love the pump spinner!! Never seen that before!! Fantastic graphics on that 2 gallon also!!!
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: 1970S MOBIL GAS PHONE BOOTH ENCLOSURE PEGASUS by erp7777 @ Today at 06:18 AM

have two left
Jump to new posts Re: Swap Meet Oil Can Rack Find by Cold Pizza @ Today at 06:13 AM

Yes,quite common & $80-100 seems to be the norm..Looks like the GULF sign was added later on,as these were not brand specific.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: M-S 80 Nozzle Boot and Sight Glasses by Don Beaver @ Yesterday at 09:56 PM

Still need sight glasses. Thanks
Jump to new posts Re: Hupmobile Sign Original ? by coltex @ Yesterday at 09:34 PM

Like Kim and Dennis said, not a question. It is FAKE
Jump to new posts Re: 12" 1936 V-R For Sale Outright !!! by jkyocom @ Yesterday at 09:08 PM

$300.00
Jump to new posts Re: Firestone Service Station Sign -Incredible Gloss by warriorgas @ Yesterday at 07:21 PM

no edge chipping
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Martin Schwartz Pricer box inserts by Rabbitman @ Yesterday at 07:03 PM

Pm sent.
Jump to new posts Pumps for Sale by Restore-Pumps @ Yesterday at 06:45 PM

Tall Tokheim 39 $1600 Short Tokheim 39 $1300 Bruce 602-741-7792 bwittig4@mchsi.com
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: WANTED Alemite Trim and Handles by joshotto94 @ Yesterday at 06:29 PM

Does anyone have a lead or any clue where I could get one side worth of chrome circled above for this cabinet?
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Atlantic Motor Oil by advertologist @ Yesterday at 06:08 PM

worth the asking price, .. ...
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Non-Petro Buys Of The Month- November 2017 by Tankar @ Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Indian reel, 1939 license plate topper,Studebaker flash light and lighter. Killer graphics thermometer with eagle and an Indian.
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Trucking Company and porcelain street signs wanted by 48chief @ Yesterday at 04:06 PM

Good Afternoon, Did you ever find a good McClean trucking sign. I have one in CT. Andrew
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Crown globes by Speedracer @ Yesterday at 02:44 PM

I know your list doesn't state you need a gold one, but I Have a real nice gold one, if your interested. -Steve
Jump to new posts Re: Oil Cabinet by vwbusjukie @ Yesterday at 12:21 PM

DROP TO $350
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Monday ugh! by DWSheffer @ Yesterday at 12:15 PM

Hello all....Les, that doesn't look too terrible! Sunny day here in Hillsdale, around 44 degrees. The weather is supposed to be pretty nice overall, and I look forward to my 4 day weekend. We have a little antiquing trip planned to Findlay. I alway
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: ENARCO hat by Johnay @ Yesterday at 12:09 PM

BTT

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved