Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Restoring an old gas station by 57-Chevy @ Yesterday at 11:41 AM

Update: I talked with a fellow church member this morning that grew up in Albemarle, less than a mile from this station. He's 72 now and said his earliest remembrance of this station is that it was an Amoco. Then he said it was bought by the Burris f
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts 1950S PEPSI COLA BOTTLE CAP GROCERS SIGN by erp7777 @ Yesterday at 11:04 AM

5-6 RANGE SEE eBay item number:162783400053 |Listed in category: Collectibles>Advertising>Soda>Pepsi>Signs VERY-RARE-VINTAGE-DRINK-PEPSI-COLA-BOTTLE-CAP-EMBOSSED-SIGN-W-GROCERS-NAME-BOX DRINK PEPSI COLA BOTTLE CAP EMBOSSED SIGN W/ GROCE
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Thrush metal qt oil can No Reserve by Scott Shipers @ Yesterday at 10:44 AM

This can ends tonight. If an oldgasser is the high bidder just let me know your username and I will cover the shipping. Thanks for the interest. Scott
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: ***Flying A****Flying A****Flying A**** by pumpingethyl @ Yesterday at 09:38 AM

2 weeks until Christmas....plenty of time to get any of these to you before the holidays....offers welcomed
Jump to new posts Re: Stocking Stuffers Part 2 by pumpingethyl @ Yesterday at 09:38 AM

2 weeks until Christmas....plenty of time to get any of these to you before the holidays....offers welcomed
Jump to new posts Re: ### Stocking Stuffers ### by pumpingethyl @ Yesterday at 09:38 AM

Jump to new posts Re: Sterling Oil Items Quaker State by RedHat @ Yesterday at 08:46 AM

Lot is sold
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Shipping cans by beneckart @ Yesterday at 07:24 AM

Thanks everyone for your comments.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved