Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Firestone Service Station Sign -Incredible Gloss by warriorgas @ Yesterday at 11:30 PM

incredibly clean Service Station porcelain sign, day one gloss, can text more pics...haven’t quite figured out sending pics now without photobucket $4500 obo
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Harley Davidson 2 cycle can on eBay by Mikegoe @ Yesterday at 10:34 PM

Hi guys, just listed a nice little 8 oz Metal Harley Davidson 2 cycle full can on eBay. Please check it out! Item number is 152791531186 Thanks!
Jump to new posts Bennett 155 face decals sets by Craig Osbeck @ Yesterday at 06:43 PM

For the Bennett 155, 12 decals for your faces. $150.00 shipped. Looked back at the cost of artwork and doing all of them and it turned out to be $125.00 for the first run sets. Pictures show the decals On My sets of faces, how the meter would look, a
Gas Pump Image Gallery EZ Pics Upload
Jump to new posts Tokheim 39 resto by hh454 @ Yesterday at 06:21 PM

Before and after pics
Jump to new posts Early Square Cans & Cities Service Smalls by BryceG @ Yesterday at 05:08 PM

Auctioning off some of my early gallon and half gallon cans, as well as some extra Cities Service smalls. Listed on eBay with no reserves, ending on Nov-26th. Please use the item number & the bid option thru OldGas if you see something of i
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Groetken 5 gal base by T Plasek @ Yesterday at 04:15 PM

Looking for a 5 gal Groetken cast iron base.....top is 12" dia and lower bottom 16" in diameter I believe....also believe overall look is similar to wayne 615...any help appreciated.
Jump to new posts Gilmore Matchbooks... by GILMORE @ Yesterday at 02:33 PM

Two sets of two Gilmore matchbooks. One set, books are still stapled. Both are flattened in the other.. Each set $25 shipped USA...
Jump to new posts Gilmore Lion Head Oil Gas Tank Stick... by GILMORE @ Yesterday at 02:22 PM

Rare early '30s Gilmore item... Measures approx. 15" x 1 1/2"... $260 shipped USA...
Jump to new posts Goodyear Tire Signs by pumpingethyl @ Yesterday at 11:45 AM

Each one measures 14 by 10 inches....NOS....made of card stock.....$25 shipped for the pair to the USA....I have several pair available
Jump to new posts Some shell items by Craig Osbeck @ Yesterday at 11:10 AM

ebay number 332452480309

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved