Oldgas.com Home   Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Contact
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Want to Buy Petroliana
46 minutes ago
I’m needing a few parts for an American 900 I picked up.
Face plates.
Meter.
Reset crank and assembly.
Thx!!
Please call or text 402-984-9269. Thx!!
0 8 Read More
For Sale Petroliana with prices
48 minutes ago
Going to be selling decals out of my collection. Some of these have multiples and others are just what’s pictured. NOS condition on most. I will send you detailed pictures of the decal you will be getting prior to you sending money. No surprises. Please let me know if you have any questions. Price is shipped USPS first class

$32 for Chevron globe
$28 RPM motor Oil
$26 Chevron Kerosene
$26 RPM Aviation Oil

Will be adding more soon. Thanks for looking please PM me with any questions

0 21 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
1 hour ago
Wanted to buy original Wayne 505 window gaskets (must be in excellent condition). Tired of fighting aftermarket/reproduction gaskets that don't fit original glass. Hoping someone out there has some. Thank you.
0 12 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
3 hours ago
I’m looking for a Gilbarco Air meter “Air” nameplate badge
0 15 Read More
Petroliana Value Questions
Yesterday at 10:56 PM
A friend recently acquired several large, porcelain, neon signs. He tells me they are in three panels are are approximately 4' X 25'. I told him that I would do a little "digging" and try to determine if they are in demand and approximate values(No photos yet). He states that they have been stored since removal from service and are in excellent shape I will provide photos this weekend. Dave
0 51 Read More

Click for an eBay Search Form and lots more live petro auction listings

Copyright © 2018 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved