Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS! by 67Chev4X4 @ Today at 01:06 AM

Look out guys. Elway is looking for another worn out quarterback to use for the Bronco's next year.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Barrett Jackson what a show by gaspower @ Today at 12:06 AM

Originally Posted By Cold PizzaLet me get some complimentary drinks in me first. The alcohol does seem to flow fairly freely there. Can't blame them, if I had an insane amount of money to burn and a few zombies in me I would be the one y'all would
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: "town crier" by puregas @ Yesterday at 11:38 PM

Originally Posted By advertologistOriginally Posted By dundignWhat did the Texaco yellow go for ? Tom https://www.ebay.com/itm/332520416302?ul_noapp=true&autorefresh=true 1136. .. ... It looks as if there were two different auctions. Same
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 Check The Oil Show Columbus OH by puregas @ Yesterday at 11:13 PM

No longer going to be in Dublin. Will be at another Embassy in Columbus. Kim I believe I'm correct in saying that Andy and Aaron have negotiated a better rate for the show. Pat
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Jan 8th - 14th 2018 by MATT ALVAREZ @ Yesterday at 10:49 PM

I got another station lighter for the collection. It was advertised as a Revere but has no markings on it. It appears to be a different version of the ones Gas Pump Rob found on his Iowa Gas trip (third picture).
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 Check The Oil Show Columbus OH by minuteman @ Yesterday at 10:20 PM

does anyone remember the hotel rates at the Embassy Suites? Looks like about 190.00/nite online. Is this right or do show vendors get a better rate?
Jump to new posts Re: THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS! by wayno48 @ Yesterday at 09:50 PM

I'm an Oakland Raider lifelong fan.I was rooting for the Vikings. Now the Eagles need to kick the Brady bunches butt !!!
Jump to new posts Re: THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS! by Tankar @ Yesterday at 09:40 PM

I won't live that long to see it. 😣
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: ECO model 26 Airmeter by wayno48 @ Yesterday at 09:33 PM

If that was a fire hydrant. It would be to tie up horses back in the day. I think the top was added later. Still looks better than the originals.
Jump to new posts Re: THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS! by BrianH @ Yesterday at 09:31 PM

John you were obviously never a Cubs fan! We couldn't even get our hopes up! But hey, the 2016 World Series made up for all of that. All good now for another 115 years. BrianH
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Clear vision visible pump top by tulareone @ Yesterday at 08:51 PM

I need one -- thanks
Jump to new posts Re: THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS! by Cold Pizza @ Yesterday at 08:49 PM

Congrats New England & Philadelphia...This should be a good SB match up.
Jump to new posts Re: THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS! by Tankar @ Yesterday at 08:45 PM

They did have a good season but it gets old getting hopes up them play like this.
Jump to new posts Re: THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS! by JimT @ Yesterday at 08:32 PM

Be glad you didnt go 0-16. You guys had a great season.
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: WTB phone booth parts by fleetcmat @ Yesterday at 08:22 PM

Still in need of a light lens. Thanks for your consideration.
Jump to new posts Re: ECO model 26 Airmeter by Oldgas Moderator @ Yesterday at 08:19 PM

I imagine the spring-loaded and counter-weighted air whips sometimes scratched cars and injured people back in the day.
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Jan 8th - 14th 2018 by Tankar @ Yesterday at 08:12 PM

It has some damage on the top so until I can get it off and really look at it close I don't think it was a great addition.
Jump to new posts Re: ECO model 26 Airmeter by Downunderguy @ Yesterday at 08:10 PM

Excellent,thanks for that.I recently stopped at a service station on a nearby motorway just out of Sydney,and while using the airline to pump up the tires,I couldn't help but thinking that the modern pump is so similar in operation as the model 26
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Jan 8th - 14th 2018 by cggas @ Yesterday at 08:09 PM

Getting the flame was a bonus! Chris
Jump to new posts Re: THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS! by Tankar @ Yesterday at 08:02 PM

One more thing at least we can't lose 5 SB
Jump to new posts Re: ECO model 26 Airmeter by Cold Pizza @ Yesterday at 07:56 PM

Air Whip
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Jan 8th - 14th 2018 by Tankar @ Yesterday at 07:47 PM

I will start, I need a break from the football game. Picked up this stuff Thursday in 2 different towns. Gilbarco 96C someone put the flame on top which does not go there. Some clean cans.
Jump to new posts Re: THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS! by Tankar @ Yesterday at 07:42 PM

Philly looks good plus we always help other teams look good as well.
Jump to new posts BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Jan 8th - 14th 2018 by Big Block Cat @ Yesterday at 07:41 PM

It's time to share your buys for this past week!
Jump to new posts Re: Mini rustoration by Big Block Cat @ Yesterday at 07:36 PM

LOL! That's very cool Matt!
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved