Thanks to everyone for the support! Jim
6 164 Read More
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
1 hour ago
beautiful resto.. well done
27 849 Read More
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
3 hours ago
Dixie Gas and Columbus are great. We went to Dixie Gas and stayed in a log cabin near Pigeon Forge for a week. The Smoky Mountains are beautiful. Same weekend as the Pigeon Forge car show. Almost bought another Chevrolet pick up.

I’m from Michigan, but love that area. I want to move there too.

I set up a big display at the Columbus show. Be sure to stop by and say hi.

-Steve
6 162 Read More
General Petroliana Discussion
4 hours ago
Sweet 36!
10 245 Read More
For Sale Petroliana with prices
4 hours ago
What's the length of the goodrich?
8 551 Read More
5 hours ago
I have been told a Rapid Dayton V-50 is a 5 gallon pump with a 10x20 cylinder. My what I had believed was a Rapid Dayton V-50 appears to have a 12 inch wide cylinder. Could there have been another model that was a 10 gallon model?? Or did the Rapid Dayton V-50 have a 5 gallon cylinder that was 12 inches wide??? Any help would be appreciated.
11 437 Read More
5 hours ago
Hello,
I know this will be quickly answered. Does anyone know how tall a Tokheim 39 TALL with a Capco 13.5 inch body is? I am away from home right now and am trying to find the answer out ASAP. Thank, Andrew
0 12 Read More
6 hours ago
I have a few Wayne 60 parts. Let me know what your needing.
6 164 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
6 hours ago
Article was a great read! Super appreciate you taking the time to get that to me!!
4 149 Read More
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
7 hours ago
Hi guys-

I picked up these signs as a group sale for a cookie cutter last month. I could use some help with the value. Both signs are 21" x 44" are very thin aluminum and share the imperial whisky green back. It should be noted that the right side of the imperial sign looks missing, but it is just a weird reflection.
0 19 Read More
7 hours ago
That globe has NAFTA on it. The third frame has a Texaco/Mobil sign that has been subject of discussion of what it (NAFTA) meant. I am not aware that there was a conclusion. Can anyone tell me what that meant back in the day?
Looks like there were some nice pumps for sale.
10 245 Read More
7 hours ago
More...
10 245 Read More
7 hours ago
Few more...

10 245 Read More
8 hours ago
I missed a nice original Wayne 60 on Wednesday morning for $750! No rot, good base, original deco globe holder, that was a nice pump and a steal!

We found some good items cheap too, just gotta walk it all. I loved every mile of it. We walked 16 miles in 2 days!

Here's just a few pics. I took, I was too busy walking and looking. The Bennett was a "dual dispensing" or "dual product" with a hand crank option too.

10 245 Read More
8 hours ago
Sorry Matt, yes they are both sold.
4 146 Read More
8 hours ago
Are both sold ? I need that buckeye !
4 146 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
9 hours ago
There are a couple of members that have been looking for one for several years without any luck so far. Better grab the first one you find!
12 692 Read More
10 hours ago
Kinda new to this but here's a few
37 2,706 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
10 hours ago
Still looking
4 143 Read More
10 hours ago
The juice is $20% with re-sale number and check! I bought 5 signs. Not sure I got any bargains. Prices aren't going down on anything. Try buying a new vehicle!
14 875 Read More
Yesterday at 10:10 PM
If anyone has photos of the event..I would to see them. I have never been!
10 245 Read More
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Great display!
13 1,093 Read More
Yesterday at 09:30 PM
Originally Posted by tbuckles
Hey Jim,
You better be prepared for your next pump because when you get this one fixed up you'll be hooked and looking for your next project.
In the hobby we call these the "art deco globe holder". Original is the best way to go (by the way I don't have any spares right now). They are not impossible to find but can be a bit pricey.
Because of the way the original is made it takes a rather large hole to be cut. When you get ready to make the cut I'd be happy to send you a template made from an original top. You don't really need one but it might make you feel better before you start cutting. Remember what they say... measure twice, cut once...lol.
Enjoy your pump, Tom.
Dang Tom, I didn't know you had a template? When I cut out the top on the Wayne 60 that we sent to Gustavus Drey Alaska, I free handed it. Cut a little, then check fit, then cut a little bit more! Would have been nice to have some help, LOL! Paul www.severngaspumps.com
6 164 Read More
Yesterday at 09:26 PM
The signs that we sold were in the middle to higher price range. I had a nice, un-restored pedestal air meter asking $1450. and had no interest at all? Sold some high end pumps and bought some good stuff too. It was a great show for us. We did very well on the day it poured all day long. Sales were brisk as a lot of vendors refused to open for fear of water? Paul www.severngaspumps.com
10 245 Read More
Yesterday at 09:05 PM
I showed the pump to my wife the other night. She though it was neat, so I told her how good it was going to look in the living room (as it sits). She said if I went and picked up the new couch I could move the pump in tonight, LOL
27 849 Read More
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Click for an eBay Search Form and lots more live petro auction listings

Copyright © 2018 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved