Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Correct measure 10H by gjz30075 @ Today at 07:44 PM

Excellent buy, indeed!
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: WTB phone booth parts by Restore-Pumps @ Today at 07:35 PM

John. There is someone in Phoenix A.Z. that restored phone booths. Google Phone Booths Phoenix A.Z. Bruce.
Jump to new posts Re: Fully restored pump pictures by Young's Union @ Today at 07:19 PM

Yes. Pumps without skins on. Thx. Jim
Jump to new posts Re: Fully restored pump pictures by Jack Sim @ Today at 06:44 PM

I assume you are looking for pictures of the pump without the skins on it. I have a great deal of pictures of the 150 including sales literature, parts catalog (which shows every part on the pump) and ads. A few of them are on my website: http://p
Jump to new posts Re: Correct measure 10H by Jack Sim @ Today at 06:32 PM

The letters following the "10" indicate how the pump operated. "H" was for hand operated: "E" indicated electric operated; "H-E" indicated hand or electric operated. I have one picture in my Gas Pump Iden
Want to Buy Petroliana
BTT
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted Canadian Picture Quarts by 63Vette @ Today at 06:25 PM

BTT
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Bennett 155 face decals sets by Craig Osbeck @ Today at 06:10 PM

Both sets are sold. Thanks
Jump to new posts Re: Globes (2) by PlainBroke @ Today at 05:52 PM

SOLD.
Jump to new posts Re: Firestone Service Station Sign -Incredible Gloss by warriorgas @ Today at 03:30 PM

It’s 61.5 by 31.25 in the frame
Great piece Dave and Kelly!
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
No, it doesn’t keep me up at night. I am just trying to figure out why prices are skyrocketing. I went to an auction recently and tall, unrestored, Tokheim 39s we’re selling for more than $1,500.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Milwaukee 364 gas pump part by Ron Scobie @ Today at 02:39 PM

If anyone has a Milwaukee 364 previsible pump would you please contact me by phone or email. No PM's please. Ron
Jump to new posts WTB phone booth parts by fleetcmat @ Today at 02:34 PM

Hi All, I am in need of the shelves, directory holder and the top piece for the door that rides in the track for a WE aluminum outdoor phone booth. Does anybody have them? Thanks John
Jump to new posts Re: Correct measure 10H by steven g @ Today at 02:05 PM

Everyone has their own vision for gas pumps. From what I can see in the photo, I would fix the lights, install a globe if it originally had one, change out the nozzle, and enjoy it.
Jump to new posts Re: Firestone Service Station Sign -Incredible Gloss by advertologist @ Today at 01:43 PM

size of sign? .. ...
Jump to new posts Re: Correct measure 10H by steven g @ Today at 12:37 PM

I am sure there are many good vendors. I have used Ron Scobie @ gaspump.com , Vic's 66, Gas Pump Heaven, Past Gas and T-ways . They all delivered what I ordered without issues. Ron Scobie and T-ways have gone out of their way to help me.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Groetken 5 gal base by hornsrus @ Today at 12:31 PM

can we see a pic of your pump mine is not that big ?? charley
Jump to new posts Re: Signs for sale Flying A, Union, Texaco and others by Big Block Cat @ Today at 12:19 PM

Flying A restroom signs are sold. Thanks og
Jump to new posts Re: Correct measure 10H by steven g @ Today at 12:18 PM

good find, great price, now you will be hooked
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: E-BAY SELLERS LIST "FAKES-REPOPS" by Bob Richards @ Today at 12:14 PM

Folks, I understand some of you are very new to the Petro Hobby... But, Oldgas is a Petro Site... So, how about sticking to reporting Sellers of Fake Petro items; only?... The list is very long and it is hard enough for most to keep track of thos
Jump to new posts OIL,GAS,& COAL HEATING POLE THERMOMETER by hawkike @ Today at 12:14 PM

Leroy W.Nicholasen plumbing.Bangor Pa. Mint condition-$75.00 shipped to lower 48.
Jump to new posts Re: Great old 1937 Pyro Antifreeze sign 13"x39" by pumpdoc @ Today at 12:03 PM

$1600.00 plus shipping.
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Jump to new posts Trade? Have Life, Shell, Bulko, Fortune, Signal by Nubbers123 @ Today at 11:54 AM

Also have Veltex, Pride, Royale, Beacon, Husky and more. Signs include two beautiful Tydols, one in stand and one 42" Also have Firestone Bowtie and old U S Tire verticals. Looking for Filling Station, Conoco Minuteman, Stancola and Independent
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: M-S 80 Nozzle Boot and Sight Glasses by pumpdoc @ Today at 11:51 AM

This is the one I have.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved