yep, I need one too!
6 76 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
5 hours ago
yep, I need one too!
6 76 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
5 hours ago
I’ve only ever see one original (the one pictured) and I couldn’t convince the owner to let me use it to recast. Not that I blame him...it’s a beautifully restored pump. But you’re right...would make a lot of collectors, including this one, extremely happy.
6 76 Read More
Petroliana Value Questions
5 hours ago
Thanks guys was able to buy the sign, gave it a bath and it cleaned up really good. I did leave the spot untouched between 90 and 110 as it appears it was a gift to someone at one point and couldn't bring myself to remove it.
5 166 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
6 hours ago
I'm looking for a seloil or bennett island oil can display. There might be other brands I'd be interested in as well, but these are 2 that I know of. I'm not real picky on the model, and doesn't need to be restored or anything. Ideally, I'd like to make it a Texaco theme to match the rest of my collection. I'm located in Northern California, but would be willing to drive up to 8 hours to pick it up, or maybe try to get one shipped. Any and all help or leads would be appreciated! Thanks!
0 14 Read More
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
6 hours ago
Agree great pumps for 15 years. Pretty soggy here rained hard all day yesterday and off and on all day today made it a wash also. More of the same for the rest off the week they say.
My sister last to leave tonight so pace slows a bit, six females in one spot and they have not all been in together in who knows when.
I love them all but I think I took one for the team. LOL!

4 75 Read More
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
6 hours ago
Nice pumps!
11 818 Read More
6 hours ago
I hope you all had a great day! It was gorgeous here today, I wish everyday was as nice as it was today! Good night!
4 75 Read More
Welcome New Members
6 hours ago
Welcome to OldGas!
4 41 Read More
Welcome New Members
6 hours ago
Welcome to OldGas!
3 41 Read More
For Sale Petroliana with prices
6 hours ago
That's a beauty.
2 321 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
6 hours ago
Looking for wayne 851 top Gary 765-586-4539
0 15 Read More
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
7 hours ago
Nice pumps Gary. Great find!!
-Steve
6 392 Read More
General Petroliana Discussion
7 hours ago
Sears sold Allstate
15 279 Read More
7 hours ago
Laroy sent you an email. Richard
4 137 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
8 hours ago
I did not have that info. I have only owned one other Gargoyle globe and it was mint with the original ring. It just didn't look right on my old cabinet, so I sold it. This one is faded and looks the part to me, so I bought it. I will probably have to use a repop fitter for it but thought I would toss it out there? Hopefully I can at least find an original for the 13.5?
2 81 Read More
8 hours ago
Riverside was Wards tires
15 279 Read More
8 hours ago
If I recall Riverside was a Sears brand, I think. I do have a Riverside sign and I'll check tomorrow.
15 279 Read More
8 hours ago
M is 1941. Thanks Matt for the info. Blue books come up on EBAY every now and then. Richard
4 70 Read More
8 hours ago
Yes.
1 41 Read More
8 hours ago
This was attached to my Tokheim 39. I'm not sure if this was a price box bracket or sign bracket. Does anyone know? If so have a picture of it in use. Thanks Tim
1 41 Read More
For Sale Petroliana with prices
9 hours ago
Those nozzle receivers are always broke. Hard to find part. That was a great price on that 855!
6 1,000 Read More
9 hours ago
Those pumps look great after 15 years.
4 75 Read More
9 hours ago
I wish I knew to . I got this maybe 18 years ago from a guy in Idaho and didn't think to ask where he got it from . Hopefully someone else can ad to this story . Thanks Peter
3 120 Read More
9 hours ago
That looks really nice! Any idea of the brand or years it was used?
3 120 Read More
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Click for an eBay Search Form and lots more live petro auction listings

Copyright © 2018 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved