Oldgas.com Home   Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Contact
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
27 minutes ago
Here's the only pump for this "Pump of the Month" that I have...
38 1,164 Read More
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
35 minutes ago
I have a vintage 1940's Corneli sign in great shape currently listed on eBay. Ebay listing for Corneli sign

I just picked this from Missouri on a roundtrip from SC. The Corneli company I believe was bought out or closed in the 1960's. They were a supplier of seed to the midwest often found in the early 20th century. By the 1950's their main business was soybean and corn seed.

The sign itself is made of the very thin bright tin common to the 1930's-50's that had the dimples to make it flashy when hit by light.

Asking $250 plus shipping.
0 5 Read More
For Sale Petroliana with prices
39 minutes ago
Great sign , do you know what size tube was used for replacement?
2 200 Read More
Welcome New Members
43 minutes ago
Welcome
4 31 Read More
General Petroliana Discussion
48 minutes ago
Thanks Jack
4 44 Read More
1 hour ago
sold
2 93 Read More
1 hour ago
I am curious if a pressure washer would take off that blue/mint green paint.

Also, and keep in mind I am new to the hobby but I think that pump would bring $900 all day long around by me. It looks solid.
8 178 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 11:55 PM
Still looking for spears for above and below. Thanks
2 193 Read More
Yesterday at 11:44 PM
That's a reproduction vacuum formed plastic one that we sell here in Australia. Manufactured locally too. Used a couple over the years and stock them from time to time.
Had spent some time looking into glass and after acquiring an original mould, we've recreated it in glass to a better finish. This is version one - opal glass to come next
3 252 Read More
Yesterday at 10:52 PM
This is a Montgomery Ward Auto Service Center “Tire” Sign from the 1960's. . This good condition, wall-hanging sign was designed to sell front end parts in the service center.

It has four different three-dimensional tires (plastic) to illustrate tire wear for the customer, and suggest the service and parts remedy needed. Very colorful, and good-sized. The sign measures 36” by 34-1/2”. I’ve never seen another one of these. I purchased it from off the wall at our local Montgomery Ward Auto Service Center, when they were going out of business in the late 1970’s. Of all the signs on display in my man cave, this is the one almost every visitor will go look at. Something about the 3-D tires draws them in. Go figure!

The price is $485, plus the shipping.
0 77 Read More
Yesterday at 10:48 PM
Complete top head to a Bennett 76 glass unbroken, one ear is broken, you buy I will fix, $200.00 Dan 407-433-2164
0 71 Read More
Yesterday at 10:44 PM
Unbroken cast iron pre visible globe holder $250.00 Dan 407-433-2164
0 69 Read More
Yesterday at 10:42 PM
This never-used, vacuum-formed TRICO Winter Wipers sign is from the 1960’s. It’s in great condition, and is super colorful. It was manufactured with a three-dimensional look, so it’s very distinctive.

The sign is good-sized, measuring 20-1/2” high by 14” wide. It is designed to hang on the wall, although I have it taped to a display board at this time for easy transportation. The blue masking tape can easily be removed. I purchased this NOS sign from the basement of my friendly local old time auto parts store in the late 1970’s. It's in excellent condition. The price is $235, plus the shipping.
0 55 Read More
Yesterday at 10:35 PM
This is a very good condition, advertising thermometer from Hall Garage Corp. in Wausau, Wisconsin. This wooden thermometer promotes Dodge and Plymouth cars, as well as Dodge Job-Rated Trucks. I would date this piece to the late 1930's.

This thermometer works fine, and measures 10" high by 2-1/8" wide by 3/8" thick. It has the neat-looking metal shield, protecting the thermometer glass tube ball.

The price is $120, plus the shipping.
0 60 Read More
Yesterday at 10:31 PM
Orange porcelain and stainless top visi guage (no dents) glass has vertical crack not seen from the back,visi gauge has not been cleaned as found condition, will clean up very nice! Dan 407-433-2164 $500.00 obo
0 63 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 10:25 PM
We are still looking for this sign. If anyone is bringing one to Dixie Gas please PM me. Thank you.
1 120 Read More
Yesterday at 10:18 PM
Matt,
Would you consider a trade for one of your Texaco restroom signs with a bracket? I have attached a pic of a Champion Regular Sign that I would trade straight up if you are interested.
Thanks,
Steve
2 319 Read More
Yesterday at 10:15 PM
Sold..pending payment. Thx!
2 96 Read More
Yesterday at 10:11 PM
Richfield is sold pending payment,I have an original ring for a Richfield 58" for sale $450,pick up or delivery to Hershey.
1 301 Read More
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Yesterday at 10:10 PM
330 69,359 Read More
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Yesterday at 09:33 PM
The white version to go along with the green one I had. Dated 1935 (or 36...can't remember) and a kite.
6 308 Read More
Yesterday at 08:46 PM
1930,31 parts,2front fenders,1driver side rear,splash shied,complete chassis,new running boards,used hoods,no fuel tank,or headlights,or horn,some parts for station wagon,missing doors,door hinges.1500.dollars must be picked up.
0 29 Read More
Yesterday at 08:14 PM
Can lot as shown 250.dollars ,must be picked up.
0 105 Read More
Petroliana Value Questions
Yesterday at 07:53 PM
Value Atlantic Red Ball
0 33 Read More
Petroliana Value Questions
Yesterday at 07:49 PM
Value of these cans
0 32 Read More
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Click for an eBay Search Form and lots more live petro auction listings

Copyright © 2018 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved