Bump
3 139 Read More
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
1 hour ago
Thanks Randy!
2 73 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
3 hours ago
Those eco drum models have really taken off. Just need to find a bunch of the globes for them.
1 51 Read More
Petroliana Value Questions
3 hours ago
seller isn't out of line .. ... cool
1 30 Read More
Petroliana News
3 hours ago
Well how about some pictures ?
10 936 Read More
Known & Suspected Unmarked Petro Reproductions
4 hours ago
The seller claims he took them off the pumps at an old abandoned "up state" gas station recently. If that's the case, who would bother spraying them with varnish? If this was a real sign, what would it be worth in the shape that it's in?
5 109 Read More
General Petroliana Discussion
4 hours ago
Thanks, guys!
The one I have pictured has had a difficult life.
4 102 Read More
For Sale Petroliana with prices
4 hours ago
Removed the paint
2 301 Read More
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
5 hours ago
My condolences to Mike's family and friends. I didn't know him personally but remember him posting here. Miss your posts here too Bob.
6 105 Read More
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
5 hours ago
Here are some before pics when my dad was loading it up in Iowa in early 80's.
1 37 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
7 hours ago
.....................Sent u a txt
6 156 Read More
9 hours ago
Price reduced to $2,000. Final reduction.
1 354 Read More
Petroliana Value Questions
10 hours ago
Not in the same class as pumps with faces (windows) that is about the only pump that u should convert to a fridge, stereo stand or display case. As for current value....... maybe $150 to a guy that has no or very few pumps. Just my 2cents. Chris
1 49 Read More
16 hours ago
Sold
2 393 Read More
Welcome New Members
17 hours ago
Amazing!
8 212 Read More
17 hours ago
Here is the other pump
1 172 Read More
18 hours ago
Here is an unrestored, barn fresh Phillips 66 Wayne 70 gas pump. All original with the usual dings, etc. There is NO rust because it was found in Idaho (dry, dry, dry). Asking $895 picked up near Austin, TX. I will be going to Iowa gas and can deliver if paid for. Thank you.

[Linked Image]
0 148 Read More
18 hours ago
So, even though not in that great of shape, how could I not bring it home! Anybody have any items from the CHIPPEWA REFINING COMPANY of Pittsburgh pa? Would love to see the graphics on a better example. Appears to be “Indian Head Products”. Best I can find is that the company was formed in 1916.
0 81 Read More
18 hours ago
Just picked this 5 gallon up today and wondered if anybody might be familiar with this brand?
0 83 Read More
19 hours ago
See photo for condition. Cool sign. About 29" long and 3 1/4" wide, sturdy embossed metal, yellow on blue paint. $275 + Shipping

[Linked Image]
0 136 Read More
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
19 hours ago
Bump Price drop.Now 1600.
5 571 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 10:44 PM
Pic
1 60 Read More
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Yesterday at 09:42 PM
Afternoon guys and gals. Late checking in today but got busy and before I knew it the day was almost gone. Finished up the little job at church this morning and then got started cleaning up the back of the shop. I hadn't really cleaned the paint room in a long time and since it was such a nice cool day I decided to take advantage of it. Trouble with starting to clean is there is no place to stop so ended up moving some cars and cleaning a bit more than I started out to do. It sure does look better so guess it was worth the effort. Our paint room doubles as the powder coat room so after a few of those jobs the whole room needs to be hosed down if you want to do any serious painting. Wish I had another room for the powder coat oven but i definitely don't need to add on more building to fill up! Forecast is for one more day or so of this mild weather. If this is what summer will be like i wish it had gotten here sooner. Something tells me it won't last long though. Have a good weekend everybody....GB
3 56 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 09:03 PM
Yes, as long as the diameter from outside edge to outside edge of the bottom of the ears is less than 1.5". The slot on the pump is 1.5" wide.
2 97 Read More
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Click for an eBay Search Form and lots more live petro auction listings

Copyright © 2018 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved