Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Harley Davidson 2 cycle can on eBay by Mikegoe @ Yesterday at 10:34 PM

Hi guys, just listed a nice little 8 oz Metal Harley Davidson 2 cycle full can on eBay. Please check it out! Item number is 152791531186 Thanks!
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: g&b handle by hornsrus @ Yesterday at 08:25 PM

sold
Jump to new posts Re: 3 Gas Pump books by Bob Lee by Bob Lee @ Yesterday at 07:33 PM

bump
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Hello Thursday! by Nicole @ Yesterday at 07:14 PM

Yeah, why is it when you do major cleaning or rearranging, you first make it look much worse! I'm glad I'm not the only one that does this...
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Buick Security Patches by GASandOIL @ Yesterday at 06:53 PM

Open to offers
Gas Pump Image Gallery EZ Pics Upload
Jump to new posts Tokheim 39 resto by hh454 @ Yesterday at 06:21 PM

Before and after pics
Jump to new posts Early Square Cans & Cities Service Smalls by BryceG @ Yesterday at 05:08 PM

Auctioning off some of my early gallon and half gallon cans, as well as some extra Cities Service smalls. Listed on eBay with no reserves, ending on Nov-26th. Please use the item number & the bid option thru OldGas if you see something of i
Jump to new posts Re: Purol sign by Blackout @ Yesterday at 04:45 PM

still available
Jump to new posts Re: Original International Harvester Neon Clock by herns @ Yesterday at 03:33 PM

Great clock, have 1 myself!
Jump to new posts Re: Gilmore Service Station Photo... by herns @ Yesterday at 03:32 PM

Great pic!
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: For The Record ???? by gasmansgp @ Yesterday at 03:14 PM

Joe, Your work is next to none. Paul www.severngaspumps.com
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Did you get the decal from Ron too? Thanks!
Jump to new posts Re: Recommendations on how to save Red Hat sign by hh454 @ Yesterday at 03:01 PM

Probably best to leave it- especially with the paint starting to flake off.
Jump to new posts Gilmore Matchbooks... by GILMORE @ Yesterday at 02:33 PM

Two sets of two Gilmore matchbooks. One set, books are still stapled. Both are flattened in the other.. Each set $25 shipped USA...
Jump to new posts Gilmore Lion Head Oil Gas Tank Stick... by GILMORE @ Yesterday at 02:22 PM

Rare early '30s Gilmore item... Measures approx. 15" x 1 1/2"... $260 shipped USA...
Jump to new posts Re: Large Gilmore Uniform Patch by pumpingethyl @ Yesterday at 01:33 PM

SOLD...thanks oldgas
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Brass Flex - Buckeye nozzle by DavidA @ Yesterday at 11:57 AM

Well then in that case...like this. http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=698794&gonew=1#UNREAD
Jump to new posts Goodyear Tire Signs by pumpingethyl @ Yesterday at 11:45 AM

Each one measures 14 by 10 inches....NOS....made of card stock.....$25 shipped for the pair to the USA....I have several pair available
Jump to new posts Re: Globe Display by Speedracer @ Yesterday at 11:28 AM

I know I told you on the phone Steve, but I'll say it again here.... THAT LOOKS GREAT.
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Nov 6th - 12th 2017 by Speedracer @ Yesterday at 11:26 AM

Originally Posted By BrianHJim, It's easy to rotate a pic...open in paint, rotate if necessary (usually paint does this automatically for you), save and post. BrianH If your using the Old Gas resize program, you can do it there real easy as well.
Petroliana For Sale Gallery EZ Pics Upload
Jump to new posts Re: GULF PORCELAIN 18" LETTERS ON ORIGINAL BRACKET by ssracer8 @ Yesterday at 11:16 AM

Is this still available?
Jump to new posts Some shell items by Craig Osbeck @ Yesterday at 11:10 AM

ebay number 332452480309
Jump to new posts Re: NOS "Non-Drinkers" Auto Insurance Sign AWESOME by Seth Robbins @ Yesterday at 11:06 AM

SOLD!!
Jump to new posts Re: Guess what I just found by petro & rodz @ Yesterday at 10:17 AM

IM IN THE SAME BOAT.ALWAYS PLACING OR LOOKING FOR WERE I HIDE OR LOOSE STUFF.
Jump to new posts Re: Shell quarts by pumpingethyl @ Yesterday at 08:07 AM

Anybody need to fill a rack....$70 shipped for all 6 cans
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved