14 248 Read More
For Sale Petroliana with prices
1 hour ago
$35 shipped to the lower 48

[Linked Image]
0 25 Read More
1 hour ago
I'm pretty sure this is the brand that this bottle should have!
14 248 Read More
General Petroliana Discussion
1 hour ago
.. ... cool
2 63 Read More
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
1 hour ago
Great pumps so far! Surely more will show up!
15 951 Read More
1 hour ago
I am impressed by the the sense of humor exhibited in many of these posts. Nice job guys, not taking ourselves too seriously.
14 248 Read More
1 hour ago
Original Model 25 "ECO Automatic Tire Inflator” (wall type). Looks like it was installed inside, appears to be original paint, “AIR” lettering is still visible on the side. A few scuffs show bright red under 80 or 90 years of garage grime.
Has a little water fading on the face and light surface rust on the inside top, think it was stored upside down in a leaky attic for a few years. Crank moves easily and the indicator rotates as it should overall very clean.
Think it would be difficult to find another unrestored one like this. I’m told Jack Sims guide had a value of 3500 on this model in 2008.
$4900- local pickup or I can bring it to Hershey on October. (I'll be there tues-fri)
I can email more pics.
0 70 Read More
Welcome New Members
2 hours ago
Welcome to OldGas!
6 72 Read More
Welcome New Members
2 hours ago
Welcome to OldGas!
3 67 Read More
Welcome New Members
2 hours ago
Welcome to OldGas!
3 41 Read More
Yesterday at 11:58 PM
Should have slapped a 'Musgo' sticker on it LOL
14 248 Read More
Yesterday at 11:44 PM
that was there insecticide there's a hand sprayer out there that's cool looking. shows cowboys on the side of container.
2 63 Read More
Yesterday at 11:42 PM
That was awesome.
14 248 Read More
Yesterday at 11:31 PM
Wonder what brand it is?
14 248 Read More
Yesterday at 11:23 PM
Offering a nice vintage 1935-38' Mohawk Wayne 40A gas pump for your Petrolaina collection and enjoyment. Panels looks un-restored non porcelain. Cast iron base. Lighted Reproduction globe/plastic ring dated 1984. Custom electric switch to spin 'Veeder Root'. Missing Visi-Guage. Comes as pictured with hose / nozzle.

*Also have 2 early Bowsers for sale Cut 241 ( SALE PENDING ) swing door with optional 5 gallon visible + globe and nice little Red Crown Cut 395 for sale.

$2,495 OBO - No Trades at this time - Many more pictures available. Message or call with questions or to discuss.

Thank you,
0 103 Read More
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
it is funny 😁
14 248 Read More
Yesterday at 10:55 PM
I would safely say not many on here has had or sold the amount of bottles Don has. No doubt he was grinning from ear to ear as he posted this.

Never had the honor of meeting in person but have had lots of dealings with Don ,stand up guy.
14 248 Read More
Yesterday at 10:52 PM
Urine or you're out!
14 248 Read More
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Yesterday at 10:39 PM
I picked up a nice set of Bowser 575 pumps out in Saskatchewan last night. Starting to gather up some projects for the long Canadian winter ahead...
7 485 Read More
Yesterday at 10:38 PM
LOL--I'm sure he was! Good one Don!
14 248 Read More
Yesterday at 10:22 PM
Absolutely beautiful, great job!

QS
9 330 Read More
Yesterday at 10:02 PM
I've known Don for years. He's a gas and oil collecting pro. I'm willing to bet this was a quiet day at the shop in New Jersey, and Don thought he'd have some fun with us! Hope all is well with you, Don. Regards, John
14 248 Read More
Yesterday at 09:29 PM
Hello, New to the forum and have a question. I was at an auction sale last Saturday and spotted a insecticide can that had the tradiitional Phillips 66 black & orange logo but was phillips 44. Should have bought the can but it was gonna sell a lot later than I wanted to hang around and was in rough condition. Just wondering and the "44" instead of "66".
2 63 Read More
Yesterday at 09:26 PM
Lol!! Well I'm sure that is rare, if it's an oil bottle...urine alot of trouble if it isn't 🤣🤣
14 248 Read More
Yesterday at 09:14 PM
Those are patient Hospital urine bottles.
14 248 Read More
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 59 60

Click for an eBay Search Form and lots more live petro auction listings

Copyright © 2018 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved