Oldgas.com Home   Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Contact
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Petroliana News
19 minutes ago
50Packard- The show is free for spectators. Unfortunately, I will also not be attending this year.
5 304 Read More
General Petroliana Discussion
28 minutes ago
Can you post a picture of the pump handle you are looking for. I purchased a handle years ago and was told it was for Fry?

Jack Sim
1 112 Read More
31 minutes ago
What pump are you intending to restore to Buffalo?

Jack Sim
2 197 Read More
33 minutes ago
Here is an explanation of the Tokheim 39 pumps: http://petrolianacollectibles.com/tokheim%2039a.htm

Jack Sim
3 72 Read More
41 minutes ago
It depends on what ECO you are asking about. As far as the terms "air tower" go, this is usually a tall pipe tower with a large spring in the center so it could bend down to reach the tire. It also kept the hose from laying on the ground.

ECO Tireflator is what the Bennett Pump Company called their Model 90 Series meters (93, 97 & 98). If you are getting into air meters I probably have the largest collection of air meter literature. I also have written a book on air meters, it identifies over 450 air meters. For more information on air meters and ECO air meters go to this page of my website: http://petrolianacollectibles.com/pc-1.htm

For information about my air meter book see this site: http://petrolianacollectibles.com/announcement.htm

For information about my new Gas Pump Bible book go to: www.gaspumpbible.com

Jack Sim
1 65 Read More
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
1 hour ago
one more
42 1,280 Read More
1 hour ago
I picked up a set of Shell A-1 ad glass on a visit to Mike Slama`s shop. It was amazing seeing all the globe lenses and ad glass piled on the shelves. His web site, Vintage Gas Pump Supply https://vintagegaspumpsupply.com/ lists A-1 and A-38 ad glass but does not show any. He does have them available. A-1 ad glass currently in stock is the Shell pictured, Flying A chicken wing, Sunset and clear. I think there is a couple more that are out of stock right now. If you are interested in any and try to call him directly it is best to text. He is very busy during the week. There was two big crates of cut glass and after commenting on them he said it was only about one week worth.
0 9 Read More
For Sale Petroliana with prices
1 hour ago
That's awesome Mike!! smile
2 132 Read More
Welcome New Members
2 hours ago
welcome aboard .. ... cool
1 8 Read More
3 hours ago
You can see that the paint is not original. The globe, badge and, Spears are aftermarket. Still, she stands tall and proud.[img]http://[/img]
6 282 Read More
3 hours ago
Racino and rocket cans sold
4 82 Read More
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
3 hours ago
Route 70, NJ

My pops has memories of stopping here as a tot with his dad on the way to Philly to see family as a kid
3 204 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
4 hours ago
I have a collection of unrestored pumps that I would like to sell either separately or all together. Below is a list of them and prices. PM me if you are interested and I will supply photos. I will try to get a group photo posted soon. All pumps are located in Carrollton Georgia. All are restoration grade. I have most, but not all, of the major parts for most of these pumps.

Fry 5 gallon w/ perfect glass - $2500
Fry 5 gallon w/ acrylic cylinder - $2100
Gilbarco 996 w/VR - $250 I have two of these
Fry 10 gallon w/ acrylic cylinder - $2400
Wayne 70 tall w/ VR- $525
Wayne 60s w/ VR - $2200

All prices are for pick up at my location. No shipping is offered.
0 47 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
5 hours ago
Hi All, I picked up a Bennett 646 pump today and the base was broke with part of it missing. I’m hoping that someone might have one. Please let me know if you do. Thanks
0 14 Read More
Yesterday at 09:32 PM
Three Wayne's for sale. All extremely easy restorations. Wayne 605 great shape & added ad glass panels$750, 420 sandblasted, straight& nice shape $650, model 90 rust free & very nice$750. M&S ad glass top in MINT condition $550. PM please.
0 155 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 09:28 PM
Still need help finding Joy gas pump parts.
Crank handle
Air valve on/off lever
Off/Fast/Slow adjustment knob
If I can borrow parts for sand casting, that would be great too.
Joe
2 131 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 08:51 PM
Hello-
I just bought a Bennett model 1066 pump and I'm looking for the front and back doors. Any help is appreciated.
0 7 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 08:42 PM
Text me Sunday, I may have one. 402-984-9269.
4 400 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 07:42 PM
just picked up a Wayne 104 gulf pump in search of plates must be 9+ condition. if bringing some to IG show let me know. Thanks
0 20 Read More
Yesterday at 07:04 PM
3 rare Whiz--Anti Gallon 175- Early Radiator cleaner 150-Polish Bottle 70
-polish label stained- Rad cleaner seems to have clear coat ? - For pics of backs go to www.oilnspeed.com -thanks don
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
0 86 Read More
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Yesterday at 06:39 PM
Mobilgas PP sold,Special PP and Magnolia still available.

Shipping $15.00 each.
3 287 Read More
Yesterday at 06:39 PM
Nos Speedway Pump Plate to CTO...Or ship $2400 or best offer .... Rare Pump Plate..
0 133 Read More
Yesterday at 06:29 PM
Shell qt displays good, paint doesn't have much shine. scratch in front, looks to have been rolled from a flat with new lids. 75.00 shipped in the 48 Only I can only ship on Saturdays.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
0 65 Read More
Yesterday at 06:11 PM
Last ones...
2 112 Read More
Yesterday at 05:43 PM
A couple questions have been asked about #4) the Wayne 619....

The frame pipes are all brand new and have been replaced with black pipe threaded correctly with the 2 3/4” long threads.

The pump does have the the pump mechanism that attaches to the frame, which will allow a handle to be attached to the outside. A short pipe will have to be replaced to hold it on. The pipe is a simple fix, I just don’t have time to tackle it before CTO.

I do not have the handle, but it takes a common Wayne handle, I’m sure.

Thanks,
Steve
5 335 Read More
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17

Click for an eBay Search Form and lots more live petro auction listings

Copyright © 2019 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved