Oldgas.com Home   Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Contact
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
For Sale Petroliana with prices
2 minutes ago
Price reduction to $5900.00. Delivery in New England can be arranged.
1 347 Read More
Petroliana Value Questions
2 hours ago
The Sunoco arrow gets kicked on an angle in the late 50's. '58ish I believe. So this sign would have to predate that happening. I'm sure it's fake as they were still using the small oval air signs as shown here above this guys head at that time.
1 57 Read More
General Petroliana Discussion
4 hours ago
Too hard to tell. Just look at it as a parts pump. There might be some money in it if you buy is cheap enough and sell the parts to someone else. Does it have a tower like the one you show in the picture, if it does this is worth some money, some of the other parts may have some value.

But, I agree with Tom, don't pay anything like you suggested you might be able to get it for. When Tom looks at things, he automatically factors in the cost of getting anything from point A to point B. If it is down the road, OK, but if it is in the next state, stay home and have a good day with the kids/

I buy and sell a lot of things, at age 83 I don't collect much of anything anymore. I get an offer to purchase something, I ask for the bottom price, then I factor in what it will cost me to get it from him to me, then I decide can I make some money? There are always regrets, just keep them at a minimum.

Jack Sim
6 228 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
6 hours ago
Purchase a revere or stonco harp . Price Plus shipping please. 85298 zip

thank you for your consideration.
0 9 Read More
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
7 hours ago
Hello everyone, I picked up these nice originals over the past couple of weeks! Enjoy!
0 57 Read More
8 hours ago
Pump is still available!
5 1,046 Read More
8 hours ago
I think this might be it but picture is not clear
8 168 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
8 hours ago
Matt would you sell any of the other parts in your pics— the Bennett hinges — the Bennett nozzletrim with the hood
5 154 Read More
9 hours ago
Originally Posted by bustermonty
Dang, finally got a few worthy items and no botw. Hope everything's ok

Post them anyways! I would love to see them...
1 89 Read More
Welcome New Members
9 hours ago
Welcome!
6 43 Read More
9 hours ago
Hello: i am restoring a National Tall Ten Gasoline pump from the mid 20's. I am looking for a little help in picking an advertising globe that may have been from that era. Actually my pump would have had 2 advertising discs and the ring to hold the 2 pieces.
I am thinking about red as the main color of the pump, but i would consider other colors depending on what advertising i and up with. can anyone suggest any and show a photos of what might have been available back then?

thanks andy
0 48 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
9 hours ago
Mailed you the VR tools today.
8 167 Read More
9 hours ago
That Veedol poster is amazing, bustermonty! I need one in my life! Here’s a Tidex one I had a couple years ago and a poorly cropped pic of my French Tide Water Suprol poster as I’m not home to take a better pic
6 141 Read More
12 hours ago
Very cool!
1 93 Read More
12 hours ago
$80 plus shipping for this little guy, empty
0 84 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
I planned on checking it out. I've never been there, I heard it's really a nice show. I'm meeting someone there who has a few items I'm going to purchase from old gas. I appreciate the information! I'm excited to check it out.
4 121 Read More
Yesterday at 10:03 PM
AC sold pending payment
5 346 Read More
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Yesterday at 09:57 PM
Excellent condition,measures app.12" by 30".Never been outside in the elements.Sign is embossed.

Bonus,original bottle from Sacramento Ca.

$510.00 shipped--no paypal unless "family and friends"
0 56 Read More
Yesterday at 08:13 PM
It's a pain in the ***** but have patience as it is silly how it comes apart!
3 84 Read More
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Yesterday at 05:44 PM
You pay by CC...they take their time shipping...you end up paying off CC bill..they never ship...and now you have no recourse is my guess
12 612 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 03:16 PM
Tom Buckles. He will have them. 765-571-0568
3 97 Read More
Yesterday at 02:45 PM
This a great old plate with great gloss and heavy shelving. It is dirty I have not cleaned it,I thought I had sold the last one but I found this one in a box I have tucked away in my attic, I have had it for over 30 years time for someone else to enjoy it. It is 15 x 8 in size............300 with FREE priority and insurance shipping in the lower 48
0 196 Read More
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Yesterday at 02:34 PM
Sold , thanks
2 130 Read More
Yesterday at 02:17 PM
Pump is sold!
2 481 Read More
Yesterday at 02:16 PM
Pump is sold, thanks oldgas!