Oldgas.com Home  
Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
For Sale Petroliana with prices Jump to new posts
Vintage REO Diamond & REO Motor Badges Ghostflowers 7 hours ago
Vintage REO Diamond & REO Motor Corporation Employee Badges. Made of Bakelite.
$45.00 for a set. I currently have two sets left.
:
Shipping is First Class Mail at cost.

History:
The REO Motor Car Company was a company based in Lansing, Michigan, which produced automobiles and trucks from 1905 to 1975. At one point, the company also manufactured buses on its truck platforms. Ransom E. Olds was an entrepreneur who founded multiple companies in the automobile industry.
0 35 Read More
Petroliana Value Questions Jump to new posts
Vintage Auto-lite clock and thermometer KentV 9 hours ago
I was hoping to get some information and perhaps a value on these two items. I haven’t seen any others around to compare them to. The clock has been professionally restored and works fine. The thermometer is how I found it. It is in decent condition however there is pale beige paint, very similar to the paint on the front, splattered on the back. I’ve seen the smaller version but this one is 38.5” by 8” wide. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
0 26 Read More
Bowser C77 handle Ron Scobie Yesterday at 01:28 PM
I have one copy of the Bowser C77 cast iron handle. $80 includes shipping (US only). Call or email please.
Ron
0 95 Read More
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted Jump to new posts
Set of 1930's Thornton Pinup Risque Lady Knives Ghostflowers Yesterday at 03:16 AM
Vintage set of 1930s Thornton USA Pinup Girls Risqué Lady Knife Double Fold Blades.
Condition is Used & shows some discolored marks, scratches, signs of wear but functions as intended.
I haven't attempted to clean these at all, still has the dust on them from the Iowa barn they were found in.

Thronton made black and white pin up knives in the 30's but colorized them in the 40's.
These knives can sell for around $200.00 apiece in good condition.

$185.00 or Best Reasonable Offer. Shipping is First Class & will be Free for Domestic U.S. Buyers.
https://buy-the-way-antiques.myshopify.com/.../rare...
Has several Thornton knives with I think the cheapest selling for around $125.00. They do make cheap knockoffs of these, but I guarantee these are authentic pieces.
Feel free to ask any questions.
0 76 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana Jump to new posts
Texaco Green 6" plastic letters Not2Rusty Sun Apr 21 2024 12:39 AM
Looking for green 6" letters that was on Texaco building.. Need some R's some I's and E's.. Let me know what you have, Thanks
0 71 Read More
Eco 38 Cast Iron Pedestal Ron Scobie Sat Apr 20 2024 03:51 PM
I have the cast iron pedestals back in stock for the Eco 38. They run $275 plus shipping.
Call or email please (no PM's).
Ron
0 160 Read More
D-X oil Cans Myers B Sat Apr 20 2024 02:35 AM
I’m looking for a few D-X cans to complete my rack. Must be in very good condition, with both lids. No holes in the tops, drained from the bottom is fine.

1x either Diamond Motor Oil or D-X Transmission fluid

2x DHD Motor Oil

1x D-X Extrinol
0 63 Read More
Whitaker Automotive cable carry cabinet-40's It's for sale Mon Apr 15 2024 12:42 PM
See photos for condition
Ruler to show size
$30 plus shipping
Send a private message
Thanks
Roy
0 80 Read More
Shotwell ALSS72 Mon Apr 15 2024 02:03 AM
Looking for skins or parts for this Shotwell any help much appreciated.
0 104 Read More
Sperry New Holland farm dealership sign Seskinfarm Sun Apr 14 2024 02:37 PM
Hi,

Would anyone know where one of these signs are located? They are light up signs which used to be displayed in New Holland farm machinery dealerships. Thanks.
0 69 Read More
1950s Wayne 511 Sunoco Custom-Blend Gas Pump For S WeBeAutos Sat Apr 13 2024 08:52 PM
1950s Wayne 511 Sunoco Custom-Blend Gas Pump For Sale
Very Original and Not Restored
Rare with the Nine Selectable Gas Grades

$6,500

For Sale By Owner Located In West Babylon, NY
0 55 Read More
1934 Texaco Keyhole Sign Mark M Sat Apr 13 2024 03:46 PM
It’s time to offer this 1934 Texaco (black T) tanker truck keyhole sign for sale. It measures 10 5/8” x 15 ½”. I picked this sign up in south Texas – Harvey and Lois Newberry owned a gas station in Mathis many years ago and this sign was passed down through the family. It is a single sided porcelain (SSP) die cut sign that I had authenticated by The Authentication Company (TAC). They scored it at 8.9 and valued it at a minimum of $1,250. Their report will be available soon on their website.

As you can see, it is not perfect but it’s in pretty good shape. It is missing three of the original seven split-back mounting grommets.

$1,100 shipping/insurance included to the lower 48 states. A check is preferred. Will accept PayPal as well. My email is deaconmark1@gmail.com if you would like additional information or photos. Mark
0 319 Read More
Wanted - Vintage Lighter fluid dispenser Tribalobey Sat Apr 13 2024 03:45 PM
Looking for any vintage lighter fluid dispenser for sale?
0 65 Read More
Petroliana Value Questions Jump to new posts
I need help on a value for Ceramic Panels mfred_2000 Wed Apr 10 2024 03:17 AM
[img]https://photos.app.goo.gl/LiTtbPQHBbo7N4jk6[/img]

I’m not certain that the image will display correctly.

I’m into renovating and rehabbing structures here in Central IL. I currently have salvaged several ceramic coated steel panels from an old service station. Most are in good condition! None are painted and are white in color (or were ariginally).

The back wall was salvaged it was 65’ long and 14’ tall. The panels are mostly 4’ width and were attached to metal vertical bar joist studs.

These are in East Central IL and I would love to get an idea of value to sell them.

Thank you! Matt, Frederick Family Homes Mattoon IL
0 47 Read More
General Petroliana Discussion Jump to new posts
Bennett 156 kentjay56 Wed Apr 10 2024 02:44 AM
Would anyone have a couple doors that fit a Bennett 156 oil cabinet? Thanks Kent. 360-640-1082.
0 84 Read More
Bosch Sign Jamie P Tue Apr 09 2024 03:29 PM
Bosch Sign

19.5” x 14.5”
Tin….Made in Germany
$400 shipped conus
0 232 Read More
Waverly Motor Oil sign for sale inge Sun Apr 07 2024 10:51 PM
Waverly Motor Oil tin sign. 11-1/2" x 23-1/2". Sign has some wrinkles but paint is very good..$1000
0 226 Read More
Rheem Clockface - Hancock petropumps Sun Apr 07 2024 04:09 AM
Amateur restored Rheem 34. Not a bad resto but certainly not perfect. Good, solid pump that doesn’t come up for sale often. How many clockfaces do you see with porcelain faces?! $4000 OBO and located in Oregon. Will work with your shipper.
0 324 Read More
Tall tokheim 39 islander Gavs restorations Sun Apr 07 2024 03:08 AM
Looking fo just the light kit that goes on top of a tall tokheim 39 islander
0 106 Read More
PAIR OF VINTAGE JARTS YARD DART SETS Ghostflowers Sun Apr 07 2024 01:09 AM
What's better than a Vintage Jarts Set? How about two of them. This set was found together so I thought I would sell them as a set.
One set is complete, with the Jarts themselves in good shape. The other set is not complete obviously, but it does have an extra Jart wing as a replacement.

$175.00 for both sets.
I offer discount shipping through UPS and USPS.
Message with any questions.
0 111 Read More
WTB - Tokheim 36b Fire Chief Ad Glass BornTooLate Sat Apr 06 2024 10:16 PM
Looking for some original Fire Chief ad glass for a Tokheim 36b.
0 73 Read More
Old Dupont "Improved Military Rifle Powder" Crate Ghostflowers Fri Apr 05 2024 06:22 PM
Vintage "Improved Military Rifle Powder". Delivered to Carney's Point New Jersey Military Base.
Approx. 16 inches long by 7 inches tall.

$85.00

Very interesting Military Piece that I haven't seen before.
I offer discount shipping through UPS and USPS.
0 93 Read More
Full Aquila High Speed Motor Oil Quart RedHat Fri Apr 05 2024 04:24 PM
$250 shipped

Sealed full, marked One U.S. Quart but sits a little taller
0 177 Read More
Transportation Bulletin Board Jump to new posts
Michigan to Tennessee (Dixie Gas) offering transp. Speedracer Fri Apr 05 2024 03:44 PM
If anyone needs something transported from Michigan (I’m near Chesterfield) to Dixie Gas, in Sevierville, TN, let me know and I can get you a quote. I would need the item by April 15th.

I prefer not to ship globes, glass or plastic signs, unless you box/crate them as breakproof.

Thanks , Steve
0 77 Read More
12x27 Cylinder for a US Clearvision Daveb Fri Apr 05 2024 02:17 AM
In need of a cylinder for this American Clearvision 263. I'm ASSuming it was an etched one, but don't know and wouldn't care if one wasn't. Thanks
0 77 Read More
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Support the expenses of Oldgas.com. Thanks!

Copyright © 2024 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved