Oldgas.com Home   Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Contact
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
1 minute ago
The world is changing fast! 10 years ago, I never locked my house or even took the keys out of my vehicle. I sure don't dare go that far anymore! Too bad, our peace has been stolen from us.
3 60 Read More
1 hour ago
As said "be careful out there it's dangerous."
3 60 Read More
1 hour ago
Good day everyone.

Low 50°s but sunny, looks like we'll have fair weather the next few days but nothing to write home about.

Today it's power washing pumps and parts and if time permits start the spring clean up on the property. Finishing up a couple flight control projects also.

Well, time to get wet, have a great day everyone stay warm and safe.
6 40 Read More
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
1 hour ago
Found this inside my Clear vision 203 covering the back access hole. Pleasant surprise to say the least.
11 743 Read More
General Petroliana Discussion
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by 1PetroFan
Hello Mike, I sold my 87 a couple years ago, I recently picked up another 86 but it is missing both access doors. I wouldn't mind if someone posted a PIC of the clips that hold the door in too! Brady

You want pics of the parts that hold the big door on to the frame? If so, I can post that for you.
19 6,579 Read More
Petroliana Value Questions
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by Done4
My guess on diameter would be 16.5".

I just measured the body. It is 16" in diameter
7 200 Read More
2 hours ago
Morning all! Been slow to really warm up much here in North Dakota. Seems the thermometer can't get over that 50 degree mark? Forecast has some 70's coming this weekend, so we'll see what happens. Time to put the Sno-Bear away for the summer and start thinking of fishing from a boat! LOL
I was out to the pump storage yesterday and gutted an old Bennett that I have planned for a local sale, and it was great being able to work outside again.
The Warden seems to be enlarging her yard work list, so I guess I will have plenty to do the next few days.
Hope all is well with the rest of you! Have a great day on me!!--KEVIN
6 40 Read More
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
2 hours ago
thanks everyone im new to this you can add gailfromhail to this list she sold me two repops and she has a bunch more on the market
92 31,313 Read More
2 hours ago
Spring finally hit last week and the maple trees gave up a little sap, damn little. Finished the season yesterday with very little for my work. Clean up day today, put the stuff away and start yard work when the snow melts. Been in the 60s all week so it will be gone in a few more days. Good to be busy again out of the house and start up them old trucks stored away in the garage. Time to blow the dust off of em'.
6 40 Read More
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by Rabbitman
Morning gassers. The rain has pretty much stopped here but it is overcast and gloomy 47 degrees. Not that cold but with a North breeze it's just not pleaseant. I need to pull my boat out of the shop to finish grinding some fiberglass in the hull to prep it for the new tank but may wait for the sun to come out tomorrow to do it. I could do it in the shop but I hate getting all that fiberglass dust all over everything. Working fiberglass is my least favorite chore! Looks like the weekend and first part of next week are going to be nice so with the fish biting I'd better get some work done the next few days.Have a great day everyone.....GB

If you put baby powder on your body you will not get itchy.

Good morning everybody! It has been a busy week in the shop, looks like that trend is going to continue. The week has been nice so far, it has been really good to have the shop doors open during the day. It has been along time since we have been able to do that. I better get at it, have a good day everybody!
6 40 Read More
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
2 hours ago
For sale...vintage original Tom’s Peanuts thermometer. Some fading and rust. Please see photos. Will only ship to lower 48 states. No international shipping. $125 plus $15 flat rate shipping. Thanks for looking!
0 22 Read More
Petroliana News
2 hours ago
Best selection of quality advertising at one location. We have a large booth. Looking forward to a great show.
3 68 Read More
2 hours ago
Morning gassers. The rain has pretty much stopped here but it is overcast and gloomy 47 degrees. Not that cold but with a North breeze it's just not pleaseant. I need to pull my boat out of the shop to finish grinding some fiberglass in the hull to prep it for the new tank but may wait for the sun to come out tomorrow to do it. I could do it in the shop but I hate getting all that fiberglass dust all over everything. Working fiberglass is my least favorite chore! Looks like the weekend and first part of next week are going to be nice so with the fish biting I'd better get some work done the next few days.Have a great day everyone.....GB
6 40 Read More
4 hours ago
Morning all Jim we have your rain through today and tonight,then 7 days of dry and higher temps. Yeah!!
Everything I have to mow is on a hillside. I told my wife the other day if we ever move I'm going to be out in the yard with a level before I pull the trigger.LOL!

Have a great day all!!
6 40 Read More
4 hours ago
Good Morning Everyone,

Looks like a nice day today after rain last night. Going up into the mid-60s and sunny this afternoon.

Maureen bought a different brand of taco chips. The picture of a saguaro cactus and the brand name "Glacier" just don't seem to match up well.

Have a great day out there in Oldgasland
6 40 Read More
4 hours ago
appreciate help everyone very helpful I have the number set up like Dave's and in previous thread so I came to conclusion don't need these rings in my pump as it must be number holder from earlier version or different model tokheim still could us a single #9 marker before this is put together thanks for now Laroy
7 277 Read More
For Sale Petroliana with prices
5 hours ago
Pair of Glass Post-Lites from W.H. Long company were mounted on the front of a local muffler/tire repair shop, both work properly, completely original measure 56" long x 7" wide
no chips or cracks in the glass lenses, glass lenses are fluted, very nice condition. $1000.00 obo
Thanks,

Rock
0 105 Read More
5 hours ago
Absolutely incredible news.
3 60 Read More
6 hours ago
Okay Ohio Oil, I’ll edit it as per your instruction. You say the 1946 adopting of the Cooper branding was after Ohio Oil Co became Marathon, but didn’t Ohio Oil Co become the Marathon Oil Corp in ‘62? I know they adopted the Marathon trademark for their products and stations before ‘62, but I had thought they remained the Ohio Oil Co until the 60s?

Tide Water Associated Oil Co. - Federal Tires, Flying A Tires

Lion Oil Co. - Kelly Tires

Standard Oil Co. - Atlas Tires

Cities Service Oil Co. - Acme Tires

Signal Oil Co. - Lee Tires

Phillips Petroleum Co. - Lee Tires

Hickock Oil Corp. - Lee Tires

The Atlantic Refining Co. - Lee Tires

Gulf Refining Co. - Branded their own Gulf Tires (Gulf Deluxe Crown, etc.)

Socony Vacuum Oil Co. - Branded their own Mobil Tires (Mobil Premier, etc.)

Sears, Roebuck and Co. - Allstate Tires

Sinclair Oil Corp. - Goodyear Tires

Gilmore Oil Co. - Norwalk Tires

Marathon Oil Corp. - Cooper Tires

Skelly Oil Co. - Hood Tires
21 445 Read More
8 hours ago
Thoughts and prayers from the Bieghlers
8 244 Read More
10 hours ago
Can anybody tell me a year of this sign its porcelain. Or have a pic of one in use? Thanks Scott
0 37 Read More
13 hours ago
Finally caught this guy after 40 years,lives just app. 3 blocks from my house.he has been there for 30 years,i have driven by there hundreds of times but do not recall ever seeing him.Can not imagine how his family must feel
3 60 Read More
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
13 hours ago
There are two ways to tell if the Tydol Ethyl is repop from the front. One is the position of the holes. An original the holes go beyond the black line, the repop they stop on the black line. The lettering on an original is cream, the lettering on the repop is a yellowy cream.
16 1,189 Read More
Petroliana News
14 hours ago
.. ... cool
3 68 Read More
Petroliana News
14 hours ago
Definitely a well run show, amazing selection of great advertising and petroliana ,signs and then some,
3 68 Read More
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16

Click for an eBay Search Form and lots more live petro auction listings

Copyright © 2018 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved