Must have sold it?
2 26 Read More
For Sale Petroliana with prices
35 seconds ago
more pics
1 3 Read More
1 minute ago
nice condition mobil west coast porcelain pump plate, $400 shipper (buyer pays fees)
1 3 Read More
General Petroliana Discussion
53 minutes ago
Here’s the link (if it’s still up):

https://annarbor.craigslist.org/atq/d/sunoco-oil-can/6846658574.html

Hoping some experts can chime in.

Ha ha sorry folks, I couldn’t resist - laughed when I came across it. This is NOT my Craigslist ad but I figured, close enough to April 1st.

Have a good day. smile

-Steve
2 26 Read More
56 minutes ago
A guy near me has this ad posted on Craigslist. THERE IS ONLY ONE PICTURE. I was wondering if this is the very elusive and rare Sunoco invisible can. I haven’t seen one in all the years I’ve been collecting.

Thoughts?

2 26 Read More
1 hour ago
My normal "search pattern" found nothing on this one.
1 58 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
2 hours ago
Jump to new posts GB 67 [by denismc]
Good day all, looking for a GB67 pump handle. Thanks.
0 16 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
2 hours ago
Good day all, looking for the front door lock assy. for a Bowser C77 visible. Thanks.
0 13 Read More
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
2 hours ago
The video kind of got me thinking about "celebrity" gas pumps, if there is such a category, lol. (I've collected early movie memorabilia from the 1930's and 40's for over 30 years.) Seeing the pump was on Gale Gordon's ranch was interesting and got me wondering if there are any others in California collections that came off of a celebrity's property. My friend Bob went to Gettysburg last weekend and sent me a couple pics from President Eisenhower's farm. Not meaning to "hijack" Rob's post, but thought I would share the pics he texted me.
Could you imagine the value that would be attached to a pump owned by Steve McQueen?!
Darin
10 188 Read More
2 hours ago
mine did not. charley
20 830 Read More
3 hours ago
Love your video's Rob, that was an adventure.
Thanks for sharing the fun.
10 188 Read More
4 hours ago
Anyone know anything about this brand of oil? Hard to read, but believe it is, "Exceloline". Appears to be from very early period.

Thanks
1 58 Read More
5 hours ago
Not all 850's had the deflectors.
20 830 Read More
5 hours ago
Claes,

That is awesome!
Yes I will be at both events and very much look forward to seeing you if you make it! As far as pumps, I will bring a trailer load of them with me. Not sure yet what they will be. Hopefully something for everyone.

Safe travels my friend,
Rob

20 879 Read More
Petroliana News
5 hours ago
Live on-site auction coming up on May 4th in Bluffton Indiana at Deck's Service Station since 1934.

http://www.steffengrp.com/auctions/decks-bluffton-memorabilia-auction

http://www.steffengrp.com/auctions/pictures_sm.php?id=20190504
0 35 Read More
10 hours ago
Always-Buying! Great week.
20 879 Read More
10 hours ago
Hi Rob,
yea, I've been kinda slow on the forum.... that facebook thing U know... ;-)

Anyway, I am coming over to CA on the 12th of April - havin a busy schedule... thinking of going to the Fonana bash on Saturday and then Pomona on Sunday morning - will you be on those events?
Would be cool to see you again!
Do you have any cool pumps for sale?

Stayin i CA 'til Wednesday when we go over to the Mustang 55th aniversary in Charlotte...

Cheers!
Claes
20 879 Read More
15 hours ago
Thanks for the info, Randy. That makes sense. John
2 149 Read More
15 hours ago
can appears too be 40's .. ... cool
2 149 Read More
15 hours ago
I started out with six of these unusual NOS top oil cans that I acquired years ago. Between Iowa Gas and mail sales, I'm now down to the last two. This can will be a nice addition to anyone's top lube oil tin collection. This NOS "TOPPER" 4oz. top oil can is from the Mergraf Oil Products Company, Detroit, Michigan. Soldered seam, and in very good overall condition. No rust on the top or bottom.

From my experience, this is a 4 oz. top oil can that doesn't turn up all that frequently. Has the colorful Mergraf top hat logo. I know Mergraf was around in the 1930's and 1940's, but I’m not sure of the exact vintage of this can. I'd welcome anyone posting additional information about the company or the dating of this NOS top oil can.

The price is $43 each, plus the shipping. Thanks for looking
2 149 Read More
16 hours ago
This very nice, limited edition SHELL station water color print is still available. Thanks for looking. John
1 239 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
16 hours ago
Looking for a Phillips 66 curb sign base. Anybody have one or know of one for sale or trade?

PM or Text
7zero4-24five-5one70
0 36 Read More
16 hours ago
This is a super nice BRILLIANT PENN MOTOR OIL jar. It's from the Johnson Oil Refining, Co., Chicago, IL. Early 1940’s vintage. The jar has that great Johnson winged hour glass logo and “Time Tells” slogan.

The graphics are all fired-on, and the cap is original. Again, very good condition, with no issues.

The price is $95, plus the shipping. Thanks for taking a look. John
0 106 Read More
17 hours ago
Jack

please let me know if you received my emails. Ive sent you 3 and just want to make sure they are going through.

Thanks

Chuck
3 215 Read More
17 hours ago
Best offer wins it plus you pay shipping
3 297 Read More
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13

Click for an eBay Search Form and lots more live petro auction listings

Copyright © 2018 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved