Oldgas.com Home   Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Contact
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
For Sale Petroliana with prices
3 hours ago
After all that work and what a beauty, Well onto the next one. Beautiful.
5 167 Read More
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
3 hours ago
A good friend found and gave me these two early Derby pricers for my Derby collection. They are obviously faded but I'm excited to have them since they are around 100 years old and are made out of a waxed cardboard/pressed board. Was curious if anyone has ever seen pricers like this from any other brand.
18 749 Read More
Welcome New Members
3 hours ago
welcome aboard .. ... cool
1 12 Read More
General Petroliana Discussion
3 hours ago
Hay, I have never been there when the picture was taken, a couple of times DB super imposed my picture so it looked like I was there, so yes, I want to be in the picture. One nice thing about this is that Jolly and I are sharing rooms, I'll ask him to make sure my a,,is there in time.

Jack Sim
2 174 Read More
3 hours ago
Here's the 615 I restored and had as a night light at my old house before selling it to a friend. Thanks for keeping this thread going Braden.
11 465 Read More
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by no gas
A-38 nfs, wayne -40 $2600., Islander $3000., short bennett $800., short gilbarco $700.,
3 488 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
3 hours ago
Found your visi base going through my pile and can make a perfect fop next week ,your have to find a glass, 3 1/2 x 6 should be. Dan
3 118 Read More
3 hours ago
Only one I’ve ever seen for sale...probably will never see another. Unbelievably cool.
5 167 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
4 hours ago
Still looking....
3 118 Read More
4 hours ago
Killer Pump!
7 361 Read More
4 hours ago
Beautiful pump!
5 167 Read More
4 hours ago
Whoa, this is an old thread. 2002... Another time and lot of friends gone. R.I.P. everyone

Larry
64 49,060 Read More
5 hours ago
Why in the hell would you even consider restoring that pump! Geez, that happens only once. Sorry, preserving the pump as it is way more important to me then making it shinny, rust-o the bottom, done.
7 361 Read More
5 hours ago
That is one beautiful pump!
5 167 Read More
5 hours ago
That thing is killer.Awesome.
5 167 Read More
5 hours ago
Well it’s time to part ways with my Wayne 802 Clockface. Pump was professionally restored by Jack Brown and his friend Ozzy up in Long Island New York. Pump is even better in person than it is in pics. Globe lenses don’t go with it but the bodies do. I had the lenses made by Pogos Garage. Please if anyone has real interest call me 5135436656. Pump is located outside of Cincinnati. Price is 50k I know it’s a lot for a Pump but a Pump like this don’t come around to often. And yes before anyone asks the question this is a original double.
5 167 Read More
5 hours ago
Craig, it is a duplicate.
7 361 Read More
6 hours ago
Good talking with you today, Mike. Thought I'd say "hi", and also bring your Iowa Gas photo poll up to the top. See you there! John
2 174 Read More
6 hours ago
Why are you not restoring Eric ?
7 361 Read More
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
6 hours ago
One sided Brown Derby neon sign, unfortunately other side is missing,no neon , measures approximately 3'x6' with mounting bracket.pick up or possibly delivery to Hershey.$1600
0 47 Read More
6 hours ago
Mine is the same as the ones Alex showed. I didn't know they had the localized number on the Firechief versions, thought it was just on the Skychief. Now I have something else to look for for my collection lol. And, nice collection you have Alex!
6 191 Read More
6 hours ago
Hi all. new to this forum and hope this is the right place to get some more info on this hat. Please let me know if there is a more appropriate ID section, (hopefully the pics work)

sunoco hat 1
sunoco hat 2
sunoco hat 3

It's gotta be at least 40 years old but can't find anything online. Figured somebody here might tell me more about it or at least point me in the right direction?

Thanks
0 8 Read More
6 hours ago
Pump is sold pending payment - thank you!
2 213 Read More
7 hours ago
Wish I had the scratch for it!
2 213 Read More
Welcome New Members
Yesterday at 11:47 PM
Hello; I traded some furniture repair for a gas pump and globe. The gentleman said the gas man said if you us nothing but DX gas and their products they would provide him with pumps, this was back in mid 50s. That globe I got has the original box with a postal stamp from 1957. I’ll be looking for a globe that match’s the add glass in my tokheim pump.
1 12 Read More
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16

Click for an eBay Search Form and lots more live petro auction listings

Copyright © 2018 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved