Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Millers Auction Photos for Friday's Gas and Oil by Done4 @ Tue Dec 05 2017 10:00 AM

Thanks Mike, looks like the stuff was as good as I thought. Lots of good stuff there. Got skunked on a couple of things I had my eye on. Great pics!
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: early nozzle question by Gerry @ Tue Dec 05 2017 09:51 AM

Thanks jack for your help Gerry
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Diamond Reo hood ornament by HI-OCTANE @ Tue Dec 05 2017 09:26 AM

DIAMOND REO hood ornament little faded in the red part Both mounting nuts still attached to the back $45.00 shipped 505-620-5478 call or text .
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Monday before winter.... by Nicole @ Tue Dec 05 2017 08:15 AM

It's been chillier the last few days, but still comfortable. Monday was nice and Tuesday looks to be the last day above 50 during the daytime. Today (Tuesday--yeah I'm late on this thread)it will even go above 60.
Jump to new posts supermoon 2017 by Nicole @ Tue Dec 05 2017 08:12 AM

So how many got to see the supermoon Sunday night? It was chilling but still cool to see it raise above the tree line... Err wait, mixing up language there--chilly but cool (i.e. awesome) to see the supermoon rising.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for Rush K Base and lower skins by Boiler_81 @ Tue Dec 05 2017 07:57 AM

No problem, I am in process of restoring a K as well. I also need the lower skin. I plan on ordering one as I get closer to finishing the restoration. I would agree the base is probably going to be a difficult find. Good luck.
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: hello from UK by SandPCollector @ Tue Dec 05 2017 07:53 AM

Welcome to Oldgas.
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New Member by dodgeman60 @ Tue Dec 05 2017 07:03 AM

Welcome to oldgas Wes, I sent you a personal message, click on the little blinking envolope toward the top midsection of page
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for Rush K Base and lower skins by Tfarthing @ Tue Dec 05 2017 06:38 AM

Thanks! I believe the base will be hard to find.
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Esso I.R.54. A. 7'x4' by takitez @ Tue Dec 05 2017 05:30 AM

PM sent
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: hello from UK by advertologist @ Tue Dec 05 2017 04:06 AM

welcome aboard .. ...
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts hello from UK by Gerry @ Tue Dec 05 2017 03:07 AM

Hi , I have been collecting automobilia for a few years and have a modest collection ,a small number of gas (petrol) pump globes ,1 gallon tins ,signs etc. I stumbled upon the site while looking for information for an old manual bowser gas pump
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Quaker State Motor Oil Tin 6' Sign. by Steven C. @ Tue Dec 05 2017 03:01 AM

I too love the sign!! Very cool!! I don't know if it's my memory being it's usual bad self, but I don't remember seeing this sign with those art deco stripes like that. Very cool!!
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Santa Paula fire by Nicole @ Tue Dec 05 2017 02:36 AM

I know the moderators will move this to the non-petro section, but folks who know Judy (DB's wife) may not read it there so the move-link will let them know. I am hoping that their home is spared and that she is ok - there's a big fire happening t
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Jump to new posts Re: A friends selling his pump collection by Craig Osbeck @ Mon Dec 04 2017 11:49 PM

Yes, many questionable things there for sure. One man's likes and another's ruined sign. Same with the common pumps for sure. The twin's cylinders are a clear signal when looking at them.
Jump to new posts Esso I.R.54. A. 7'x4' by Badchicken @ Mon Dec 04 2017 10:56 PM

Nice Esso sign for sale, approx 7x4 double sided porcelain with no ring. More pictures available for serious inquiries. I.R.54.A. on sign. Message with questions. $1000obo. Offers welcome. Buyer responsible for pick-up or the cost of shipping. Thank
Petroliana For Sale Gallery EZ Pics Upload
Jump to new posts Esso I.R.54. A. 7'x4' SALE by Badchicken @ Mon Dec 04 2017 10:48 PM

Selling. Asking $1000 obo. Buyer must pick up or arrange to ship. Double sided porcelain marked I.R.54. A. Approx 7'x4'. No ring, but the sign has what look to be original factory holes (4) that appear to be for hanging. Both sides are shown in pictu
Jump to new posts Re: Conotane Super Signs, NOS, Cheap by coltex @ Mon Dec 04 2017 10:47 PM

sold. thank you
Jump to new posts Re: Phillips 66 Farming Chemical Board, Logo by coltex @ Mon Dec 04 2017 10:47 PM

Sold. Thank you
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: WTB iron ring for Texaco sign by wayno48 @ Mon Dec 04 2017 10:45 PM

They don't always fit. Good luck.
Jump to new posts Re: Monday before winter.... by Loyd Pierce @ Mon Dec 04 2017 10:34 PM

Seems like a trend 70 degrees today but they say the party is over. Got the place down in the country ready today. spring house pump thermostat and heat bulb changed out few other things. Bring it I think I'm ready.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: WTB iron ring for Texaco sign by Revans134 @ Mon Dec 04 2017 10:29 PM

I was hoping to find an original one not have one made but thanks
Jump to new posts Conotane Super Signs, NOS, Cheap by coltex @ Mon Dec 04 2017 10:05 PM

Here is a pair of Conoco "Conotane" "Super" signs out of an old bulk plant. NOS, Painted metal 7" X 42". Color and gloss near perfect. The pair for $60 plus s/h/i. Thank you. Clifton
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New Member...Always struggle a little w tech stuff by bsplichal95 @ Mon Dec 04 2017 09:59 PM

Welcome to OldGas!
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Millers Auction Photos for Friday's Gas and Oil by Craig Osbeck @ Mon Dec 04 2017 09:59 PM

Great photos, thanks
Page 19 of 23 < 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved