Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Correct measure 10H by K W FRITH @ Today at 12:21 PM

Just FREAKIN awesome!
Jump to new posts Re: Correct measure 10H by Corey1955 @ Today at 12:18 PM

I’m envious and awesome buy
Transportation Bulletin Board
Jump to new posts Re: Pump transport assistance by Young's Union @ Today at 11:08 AM

I keep hearing that you can take items to your local FASTENAL store on a pallet and they will ship to another FASTENAL store at a good rate. I have not tried it ----
Jump to new posts Re: Green Streak oil by advertologist @ Today at 10:32 AM

this is the only other round 2 gallon can I've ever seen- .. ...
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: 13.5" White Capco globe body Original! by Steven C. @ Today at 10:02 AM

Alright thanks guys. So $100-$125 for a half descent one. That's what I needed to know. Didn't want to see one show up on eBay for $225 and I buy it not knowing what I'm doing.
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie just got here ! by pickurt @ Today at 10:01 AM

Welcome. __________________ Kurt
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: 13.5" White Capco globe body Original! by Done4 @ Today at 09:18 AM

Steve, it's funny because I think it depends on what you're looking for in the condition of the body. I recently bought one that was discolored, chip on the base and really long in the tooth. But it was the perfect look for one of my unrestored pumps
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Sinclair WASHING porcelain sign by shelibby @ Today at 09:13 AM

WASHING single sided porcelain sign in great condition 9" x 84" Pm for pics 2000 or best offer plus the ride
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: 13.5" White Capco globe body Original! by cggas @ Today at 08:40 AM

I think there around $100 for a decent white one.... but the nicer they are or a rare color would be more. Just my 2cents. Chris
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Nov 13th - 19th 2017 by Steven C. @ Today at 08:33 AM

Wow, love the pump spinner!! Never seen that before!! Fantastic graphics on that 2 gallon also!!!
Jump to new posts Re: Pump transport assistance by gasmansgp @ Today at 08:17 AM

I just now have a pump coming from Phoenix, AZ. to Severn, MD. for $428.70. North American Van Lines. Door to door. Takes about a week and you do not have to worry about going out of state to get it the rest of the way home. I have been doing this fo
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: 13.5" White Capco globe body Original! by BrianH @ Today at 07:07 AM

I had thought they were in the $50 range but that's only because I paid around that for the one original I have. BrianH
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Nice stuff guys! John, love the car and tractor graphics on that 2-gallon! Nice can. BrianH
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: 1970S MOBIL GAS PHONE BOOTH ENCLOSURE PEGASUS by erp7777 @ Today at 06:18 AM

have two left
Jump to new posts Re: Swap Meet Oil Can Rack Find by Cold Pizza @ Today at 06:13 AM

Yes,quite common & $80-100 seems to be the norm..Looks like the GULF sign was added later on,as these were not brand specific.
Jump to new posts Green Streak oil by MATT ALVAREZ @ Yesterday at 11:29 PM

Anyone out there ever seen any Shell Green Steak oil cans? This is the first for me. Another first for me is this is a two gallon round can. I have never seen (or maybe not payed attention) a two gallon round can.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: M-S 80 Nozzle Boot and Sight Glasses by Don Beaver @ Yesterday at 09:56 PM

Still need sight glasses. Thanks
Jump to new posts Re: Hupmobile Sign Original ? by coltex @ Yesterday at 09:34 PM

Like Kim and Dennis said, not a question. It is FAKE
Jump to new posts Pump transport assistance by UpnorthNeil @ Yesterday at 09:28 PM

Hello OG guys I am reaching out to the OG membership to see if anyone can assist with transporting a pump from the Houston, TX area up to Green Bay, WI or even partway north (Ohio, Illinois...) in the next couple of months. Willing to pay a fair pr
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts 13.5" White Capco globe body Original! by Steven C. @ Yesterday at 09:26 PM

I'm potentially in the market for one of these and have no idea what I should have to pay. If anyone has one, please send pics and price. If any of you wish to share your plethora of knowledge with me, what should I expect to pay for a nice one? $10
Jump to new posts Re: 12" 1936 V-R For Sale Outright !!! by jkyocom @ Yesterday at 09:08 PM

$300.00
Jump to new posts Re: Hupmobile Sign Original ? by Catauladave @ Yesterday at 08:37 PM

Nothing as early as this Hupmobile sign though ? What are your thoughts on this piece ? I am thinking that it is of recent origin. Thin and aluminum. Dave
Jump to new posts Re: Hupmobile Sign Original ? by Done4 @ Yesterday at 08:10 PM

Yes, Phillips 66 aero signs from the early 70's. I'll post pics tomorrow.
Jump to new posts Re: Hupmobile Sign Original ? by Catauladave @ Yesterday at 07:42 PM

Were any advertising signs ever made of aluminum ? I have never seen one. Dave
Jump to new posts Re: Firestone Service Station Sign -Incredible Gloss by warriorgas @ Yesterday at 07:21 PM

no edge chipping
Page 2 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 16 17 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved