Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: level of restotation by Mike M. @ Yesterday at 04:31 PM

Originally Posted By Ryan UnderthunI vote to leave it as it is. X2
Jump to new posts Re: level of restotation by Jack Sim @ Yesterday at 04:30 PM

Just my opinion, but I like restored pumps. Your pump is the way it looked when they were done with it, not the great way it looked like when it was first set on the island at some station back 90+ years ago. When I see a pump like yours I think &qu
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Looking for Martin & Schwartz Conoco Nu-tane top by DarrinPDenverCO @ Yesterday at 04:20 PM

Hi looking for a complete Martin and Schwartz 80 gas pump with Conoco Nu-tane advertising script top. Thanks
Transportation Bulletin Board
Jump to new posts Re: Pump transport assistance by poleman @ Yesterday at 04:14 PM

That's right Fastenal is great had a Tanker truck cabinet shipped from Wisconsin to Tennessee $ 150.00 That is the most they charge to ship anything that can be strapped to a pallet.
Jump to new posts Re: level of restotation by Bill jr @ Yesterday at 03:33 PM

It is nice leave it as is
Jump to new posts Re: level of restotation by minuteman @ Yesterday at 03:25 PM

You will not damage the value per say, but likely you will not recover any restoration costs that you incur. And that can amount to quite a bit depending on your level of restoration. In other words the pumps $$ value would likely be reasonably clos
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Jump to new posts Pump Base & Pump Frame, Make's to be Confirmed by minuteman @ Yesterday at 03:19 PM

Giving my best guess here on these 2 items. Both are for sale, if you need one or both, make me an offer. 1-short base for Bowser 300 pumpkin head pump??? 2-g&b 67 visible??
Jump to new posts Re: level of restotation by dokako @ Yesterday at 03:18 PM

Wow, I never considered leaving it as is. In all the years that I have been looking for a pump, I just assumed that I would be restoring it. I don't have any idea of the value of my pump as is or restored, nor is it my #1 concern. However, is it poss
Jump to new posts Visible Cylinder Identification by minuteman @ Yesterday at 03:11 PM

pictures of 2 cylinder heads I found. Can anyone identify which pumps they might be for by looking at the pictures? thanks mm
Jump to new posts Re: level of restotation by cggas @ Yesterday at 02:50 PM

And you would be surprised at how much that pump would clean up with some scotchbrite & a scrub brush a lot of the color would come back. But it’s your pump do as you wish. But as Kevin said, I’ve restored a few that now I wish I hadn’t. Ch
Jump to new posts Re: level of restotation by K W FRITH @ Yesterday at 02:45 PM

It will never be used to pump gas again and it is only original once! I wish I could undo some of the restorations I have done in the past. Don't get me wrong, as there is a place for restorations on pumps that are cosmetically challenged, but you
Jump to new posts Re: level of restotation by Done4 @ Yesterday at 02:42 PM

I'm with Ryan, if you're going to leave it outside, clean and clear coat with satin to prevent more rusting and lose of color.
Jump to new posts Re: level of restotation by Ryan Underthun @ Yesterday at 02:25 PM

I vote to leave it as it is.
Jump to new posts Re: level of restotation by dokako @ Yesterday at 01:48 PM

Sorry, here is the picture
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts M.B. 126B nozzle by Ron Scobie @ Yesterday at 01:48 PM

I have some bronze copies of the 126B nozzle used on Fry, Tokheim & a number of other pumps available for $95 plus shipping. Most are drilled and tapped 1" NPT. Please call or email. No PM's please. Ron
Jump to new posts Re: level of restotation by gaspumpfrank @ Yesterday at 01:32 PM

HOW ABOUT A PICTURE!
Jump to new posts Re: Nicest original Bowser Red Sentry in the country! by harleykids @ Yesterday at 01:28 PM

Need to move this pump, so dropping price $500! New price is $2K, or if you have a cash offer let me know! I need to move the pump and free up the cash for another endeavor! Call or text me at 913-488-8363 if interested. thanks!
Jump to new posts level of restotation by dokako @ Yesterday at 12:28 PM

How far should I go with my restoration? I have a Correct Measure 10H and I am wondering how deep I should go with the restoration.Is it best to just do the cosmetics or does it add a lot of value to rebuild the inside also? I'm interested In hearing
Jump to new posts Re: 12" 1936 V-R For Sale Outright !!! by K W FRITH @ Yesterday at 12:24 PM

Heck of a deal right there! I sure wouldn't sell one of my restored models that cheap!
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Nov 13th - 19th 2017 by Big Block Cat @ Yesterday at 12:23 PM

Nice Wayne 70 Steve, Twins for sure! Great stuff everyone! Ditto on the cool fire chief spinner!
Jump to new posts Re: Correct measure 10H by K W FRITH @ Yesterday at 12:21 PM

Just FREAKIN awesome!
Jump to new posts Re: Correct measure 10H by Corey1955 @ Yesterday at 12:18 PM

I’m envious and awesome buy
Transportation Bulletin Board
Jump to new posts Re: Pump transport assistance by Young's Union @ Yesterday at 11:08 AM

I keep hearing that you can take items to your local FASTENAL store on a pallet and they will ship to another FASTENAL store at a good rate. I have not tried it ----
Jump to new posts Re: Green Streak oil by advertologist @ Yesterday at 10:32 AM

this is the only other round 2 gallon can I've ever seen- .. ...
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: 13.5" White Capco globe body Original! by Steven C. @ Yesterday at 10:02 AM

Alright thanks guys. So $100-$125 for a half descent one. That's what I needed to know. Didn't want to see one show up on eBay for $225 and I buy it not knowing what I'm doing.
Page 3 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 16 17 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved