Oldgas.com Home   Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Contact
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
15 minutes ago
Got a couple more old tins signs you don't see very often.
10 150 Read More
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
3 hours ago
Charles,

That is a cool Detroit Chevrolet license plate frame (especially since I live an hour north of Detroit). Just an FYI, Mack and Gratiot are streets in Detroit which intersect, which was probably the location of the long-gone Chevrolet dealership that your frame is from. It is literally about 500 feet from the Faygo soda plant. Faygo is a Michigan made local favorite, not sure how many states they export to.

There is also a building with numerous layers of advertising painted on the side. One layer of paint looks like “Chevrolet”, because it starts with a ‘C’ and has a ‘let’ at the end, it might have said something else, because there is another ‘L’ right after the ‘let’ but the font is definitely correct. Who knows, it could’ve been the advertisement from your dealership!

-Steve
4 380 Read More
For Sale Petroliana with prices
6 hours ago
very nice!
4 237 Read More
7 hours ago
Awesome! Thanks for sharing!
15 406 Read More
7 hours ago
I've been meaning to post my pair of 748's since the first of the month but kept forgetting to look up the pictures I had of them. These were two of the first pumps I ever restored. We used to have a local DX station service and fuel up all of our company vehicles back in the early seventies and they were still using a pair of these Eries then. They finally replaced them with newer style pumps but I always remember using these. This pair is now on loan to our new local museum here in Monett, MO. I found the nos pump plates for them and the globes were a couple of ones that got me started with the globe habit too. Rob, yours is the first one besides mine that I've seen with the window frame bezels polished. I remember that being several hours of the buffer and elbow grease to get them shining but it sure looks great....GB
7 564 Read More
Welcome New Members
7 hours ago
Thank you all for the welcome! I live just North of Waco. About 4 hours from you Carl smile
6 63 Read More
8 hours ago
I would also like to purchase one of the Bowser plates. I have a C81 Visible and nowhere to hang the hand valve.
Can I still get one? When will you have them available? What will the cost be?
19 1,680 Read More
Welcome New Members
8 hours ago
Welcome to OldGas!
6 119 Read More
General Petroliana Discussion
8 hours ago
Thanks, but unfortunately GPH's "how to" section only has a video on how to install glass with rounded corners. I checked there first as well as YouTube.
2 60 Read More
8 hours ago
Tankar, thanks for taking the time to take and post the pictures. Nice to know it is a original panel.
9 243 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
9 hours ago
They look great... PM Sent!
3 64 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
9 hours ago
Still looking for that handle
1 97 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
10 hours ago
Anybody have Blakey items they want to sell?
7 641 Read More
Yesterday at 11:59 PM
i have 2 cranks that have the oil co. name on them does you cranks say anything can't tell in the pics
marky
4 152 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 11:59 PM
My name is willie76 first time post, so bare with me please. I looking for one Tokheim 39 short, union 76 regular gas porcelain 76 door sign, rectangle made in 1948.
0 32 Read More
Yesterday at 10:41 PM
My only two.
84 21,165 Read More
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Yesterday at 08:05 PM
Last bump
4 621 Read More
Yesterday at 07:50 PM
Damn what a deal!
4 246 Read More
Yesterday at 06:20 PM
Sold
4 415 Read More
Yesterday at 03:17 PM
You can contact me at bptexas@comcast.com
25 1,826 Read More
Yesterday at 11:57 AM
Sold....thanks Oldgas
2 319 Read More
Welcome New Members
Yesterday at 11:33 AM
Nice! Those are going to be fun.
9 168 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 04:07 AM
WTB Original cast iron 810 handle
0 36 Read More
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Yesterday at 02:57 AM
...very cool...
6 188 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 02:23 AM
Looking for a Douglas sign that’s in good condition. Also looking for Reed Oil cans.
0 46 Read More
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Click for an eBay Search Form and lots more live petro auction listings

Copyright © 2018 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved