Oldgas.com Home   Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Contact
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Petroliana Discussion
The upgrade didn't happen because of a technical difficulty. Hopefully, we'll try again soon.
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Benjamin Gas Pump Island Light - Nice $275 by hornsrus @ Yesterday at 09:29 PM

put one of my kits with this and you will have a station lighter for a 36-b tokem pump. charley 417 394 2788
Jump to new posts Texaco Lot (Maps, Matchbooks) by RedHat @ Yesterday at 09:20 PM

$50 shipped for all
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Pre visibles by gavs @ Yesterday at 09:07 PM

Looking for the short pre visible thanks Gary 765-586-4539
Jump to new posts Union Oil Co Items (Maps + Wallet Calendars) by RedHat @ Yesterday at 09:02 PM

$45 shipped for the lot
Jump to new posts Sohio Lot (Graphic Map, Bottle, Puzzle, Scraper) by RedHat @ Yesterday at 08:59 PM

$80 shipped Make sure to let me know if you want the puzzle pieces, they are in a bag somewhere that might take some searching.
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: BOTY:"BUY'S OF THE YEAR FOR 2017!" by Derbygasman @ Yesterday at 08:50 PM

Here are my favorites for 2017.
Jump to new posts Michelin Lot (Maps/Grease Can) by RedHat @ Yesterday at 08:44 PM

2 maps and a hard to find French grease can. $165 shipped OBO
Jump to new posts Gulf Lot by RedHat @ Yesterday at 08:37 PM

$70 shipped for the lot White matchbook is full.
Jump to new posts Re: Cities S&P’s + Matchbooks by RedHat @ Yesterday at 08:31 PM

Apologies for the extra bump, last pair on eBay in a bit worse condition just went off very cheap...$75 shipped
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 Check The Oil Show Columbus OH by olddutchgas @ Yesterday at 07:04 PM

Thanks for the posts regarding the upcoming Check the Oil Show in Columbus, Ohio June 22-23! We are in fact moving 12 miles east from Dublin to the Embassy Suites in Columbus. The Embassy in Dublin was excellent to work with and we wish we could hav
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Help!! Looking for large neon sign by Speedracer @ Yesterday at 06:28 PM

Nice sign Butch!!
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Jump to new posts Tidewater cast iron sign base- trade by MetroPetro @ Yesterday at 05:59 PM

Trade for a Richfield sign base.
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Jan 8th - 14th 2018 by MetroPetro @ Yesterday at 05:55 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Great Old Pics by MetroPetro @ Yesterday at 05:51 PM

Jump to new posts MS80 pump 4 sale, restored to your brand/colors! by Paul Bell @ Yesterday at 05:42 PM

Old Gassers, I'm prepping for another restoration of a M&S 80 gas pump. Panels are straightened and ready for paint, frame ready too. Plan on painting next week. If anyone would like a custom pump, done to your favorite brand and colors, plea
Jump to new posts Re: BUYERS LOOKING FOR COLLECTIONS by Cold Pizza @ Yesterday at 05:31 PM

As in casing out my joint? I did think about that too guys and I am well protected. Thanks.
Jump to new posts Re: g&b handle by hornsrus @ Yesterday at 05:18 PM

got one thanks to Michael!!!!!!!!!!!!charley
Jump to new posts Re: 1947 Texaco 6' Double Sided Sign by NationsAttic @ Yesterday at 04:49 PM

it's sold, thank you
Jump to new posts Fake Texaco Cans? by Gas Junkie @ Yesterday at 03:29 PM

Wanted to get a few opinions out there, came across these 2 cans on e-bay #292413163084 & #292413153943 the oilcan white border on top and bottom is off and the grease can lid border is way off. Im no expert but they both sure look like wraps to
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Value / rarity of rain gauge: Mobiloil Mobilgas by Station @ Yesterday at 02:53 PM

I picked up a dealer rain gauge & haven't seen anything similar before. Appreciate your input. The small town I grew up in (not too far from San Luis Obispo) had five digit phone numbers in the 60's... so, I believe this could be as early as 30
Jump to new posts Re: New 2 Forum, Bowser 245 schooling required by tokig @ Yesterday at 02:00 PM

I took some Scotch tape and stuck my new pattern in place. Perfect!
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Canadian Quarts - re-wrap cans for sale on ebay! by coopersplace @ Yesterday at 11:30 AM

The writing at the top is also missing. A intact quart just sold on ebay and you can compare the differences. https://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-FULL-EMPIRE-STATE-GOOD-RICH-MOTOR-OIL-IMPERIAL-QUART-TIN-CAN-SIGN-CANADA/142654232611?hash=item2136dad823:g:b
Jump to new posts Re: POTM "Pump of the Month" January 2018 by Hardy's Garage @ Yesterday at 11:05 AM

Lots of great looking Wayne pumps. I have been fortunate enough to have had several during my 20 plus years of pump collecting. Attached is a picture of one I still have and if you look close you will see another behind it. I'm space constrained with
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: "town crier" by advertologist @ Yesterday at 05:14 AM

Originally Posted By puregas It looks as if there were two different auctions. Same photo for both auctions with two different prices. Pat same sign as a BIN 1 hr. 23 min. later .. ... https://www.ebay.com/itm/VTG-Original-19...l-/232638701118
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2018 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved