Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Correct measure 10H by gjz30075 @ Today at 07:44 PM

Excellent buy, indeed!
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: WTB phone booth parts by Restore-Pumps @ Today at 07:35 PM

John. There is someone in Phoenix A.Z. that restored phone booths. Google Phone Booths Phoenix A.Z. Bruce.
Jump to new posts Re: Fully restored pump pictures by Young's Union @ Today at 07:19 PM

Yes. Pumps without skins on. Thx. Jim
Want to Buy Petroliana
BTT
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted Canadian Picture Quarts by 63Vette @ Today at 06:25 PM

BTT
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Bennett 155 face decals sets by Craig Osbeck @ Today at 06:10 PM

Both sets are sold. Thanks
Jump to new posts Re: Globes (2) by PlainBroke @ Today at 05:52 PM

SOLD.
Jump to new posts Re: Firestone Service Station Sign -Incredible Gloss by warriorgas @ Today at 03:30 PM

It’s 61.5 by 31.25 in the frame
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
No, it doesn’t keep me up at night. I am just trying to figure out why prices are skyrocketing. I went to an auction recently and tall, unrestored, Tokheim 39s we’re selling for more than $1,500.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Milwaukee 364 gas pump part by Ron Scobie @ Today at 02:39 PM

If anyone has a Milwaukee 364 previsible pump would you please contact me by phone or email. No PM's please. Ron
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Groetken 5 gal base by hornsrus @ Today at 12:31 PM

can we see a pic of your pump mine is not that big ?? charley
Jump to new posts Re: Signs for sale Flying A, Union, Texaco and others by Big Block Cat @ Today at 12:19 PM

Flying A restroom signs are sold. Thanks og
Jump to new posts Re: E-BAY SELLERS LIST "FAKES-REPOPS" by Bob Richards @ Today at 12:14 PM

Folks, I understand some of you are very new to the Petro Hobby... But, Oldgas is a Petro Site... So, how about sticking to reporting Sellers of Fake Petro items; only?... The list is very long and it is hard enough for most to keep track of thos
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts OIL,GAS,& COAL HEATING POLE THERMOMETER by hawkike @ Today at 12:14 PM

Leroy W.Nicholasen plumbing.Bangor Pa. Mint condition-$75.00 shipped to lower 48.
Jump to new posts Re: Great old 1937 Pyro Antifreeze sign 13"x39" by pumpdoc @ Today at 12:03 PM

$1600.00 plus shipping.
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Jump to new posts Trade? Have Life, Shell, Bulko, Fortune, Signal by Nubbers123 @ Today at 11:54 AM

Also have Veltex, Pride, Royale, Beacon, Husky and more. Signs include two beautiful Tydols, one in stand and one 42" Also have Firestone Bowtie and old U S Tire verticals. Looking for Filling Station, Conoco Minuteman, Stancola and Independent
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: M-S 80 Nozzle Boot and Sight Glasses by pumpdoc @ Today at 11:51 AM

This is the one I have.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: GLOBE LENSES WANTED by Jolly-John @ Today at 09:22 AM

Thanks to the two Old Gas guys who responded to my gas globe lenses "Wanted" ad. I haven't connected on anything yet. I'd appreciate getting your PM, if you have something for sale. Thanks. John
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: 1929 Standard Oil Station Restoration by AdamW by TheGriffin @ Today at 07:54 AM

Sent you a private message Adam. Look for the flashing envelop at the top
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New Member by pickurt @ Today at 07:44 AM

Welcome. _________________ Kurt
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: new member by pickurt @ Today at 07:43 AM

Welcome. _________________ Kurt
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 70 Face Bezel & Trim by gasmansgp @ Today at 07:31 AM

In my experience, having restored hundreds of gas pumps, no two are exactly the same. Even though they are from the same run, Wayne 70, there are always things that need to be tweaked. I am happy that there are folks out there that make very good par
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Bennett EM 400 or 450 value by Doug Matheson @ Today at 05:42 AM

looking to get a feel for the value of the bennett EM 400 or model EM450 both are clock face pumps trying to determine if they're a desirable collectible pump and a value Thank you
Jump to new posts Harley Davidson 2 cycle can on eBay by Mikegoe @ Yesterday at 10:34 PM

Hi guys, just listed a nice little 8 oz Metal Harley Davidson 2 cycle full can on eBay. Please check it out! Item number is 152791531186 Thanks!
Jump to new posts Re: g&b handle by hornsrus @ Yesterday at 08:25 PM

sold
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved