Oldgas.com Home   Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Contact
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Welcome New Members
20 minutes ago
Greetings all!

I'm new here, and sort of new to collecting. I say sort of because I worked at my father's Gulf station in my teenage years and have some memoribilia from my time there.

I'm primarily interested in collecting Gulf items from the 1970's and 1980's. I purchased my first Southwest GOC gas pump last week and am driving to pick it up soon. I hope to continue collecting and maybe start restoring some items.

I've already learned a lot from reading forum posts before I joined, so thank you!

Bryan
0 2 Read More
General Petroliana Discussion
1 hour ago
Jack thnks for the info. Posted here hoping for an all in one response, haha. Ill post it on the "value section"
2 104 Read More
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
1 hour ago
Great trucks, love the look.
My son and I are at a standstill on his 1941 Dodge Power Wagon on a 78 3/4 ton chassis. He enlisted in the army and is at basic training at Fort Leonard Wood Missouri, will be heading out in a week to see him graduate. Then 4 years training as a Diver.

The red 41 is our daily driver, original and crusty
8 285 Read More
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by autoxnut
I have purchased 2 Bowser 585s which I am restoring into a single pump. Both had painted panels, as the finish was removed with sandblasting. I don't think a porcelain finish could be blasted off.
A commercial sandblaster can blast off all the porcelain and leave a clean surface with which to work...We do it all the time.....FYI. Paul www.severngaspumps.com
4 83 Read More
2 hours ago
I was negative 11 in '57 smile. I don't see many oil company maps coming through this shop. Most of the maps there are probably 25 years old.
2 62 Read More
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
10 hours ago
Thats a steal!!
5 164 Read More
Welcome New Members
10 hours ago
Welcome to OldGas!
5 61 Read More
Welcome New Members
10 hours ago
Welcome to OldGas!
5 53 Read More
10 hours ago
Happy to pick up this cool porcelain neon sign with embossed letters. Super-clean too.
3 157 Read More
For Sale Petroliana with prices
11 hours ago
Interested. Is it still available?
17 1,408 Read More
11 hours ago
PM Sent
2 166 Read More
11 hours ago
That is cool!
2 173 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
11 hours ago
Looking for an original Sharmeter gas pump ID tag like this one. Measures 2" x 4". Model # stamped on tag doesn't matter. Please PM or call.
Thanks,
Eric Yeley
317-698-8300
0 35 Read More
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
12 hours ago
Ok, just trying to figure out. There are two boxes and pedastals like the one pictured in the first part of the ad right ? all the other parts must be sold ? Too bad there is no shipping though.
16 1,058 Read More
Yesterday at 11:49 PM
Still available ?
7 1,771 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 11:46 PM
Looking for cans of this era
0 38 Read More
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Yesterday at 11:38 PM
pretty Nice “motorcycle insp” placard that would have been attached to the bottom of the larger “PA INSPECTION SIGNS” judging from the colors. What is interesting is that this appears to be wooden. $35 plus ship. PayPal preferred
0 44 Read More
Yesterday at 10:02 PM
too bad you didn't put the measurements, i have the originals late 1940's glass letters for sale, they might fit this sign...
1 442 Read More
Yesterday at 08:50 PM
Sold
2 245 Read More
Yesterday at 08:01 PM
The red dot kind of reminds me of the Indian Brand's Havoline Oil? Paul www.severngaspumps.com
5 142 Read More
Yesterday at 07:51 PM
That must have been fun. Wow!
10 605 Read More
Yesterday at 06:09 PM
Price Reduction

$100 and free shipping to lower 48 states only. Buyer pays all fees please. Thanks!
1 230 Read More
Yesterday at 04:56 PM
Awesome!!! Love the knotty pine!!!!! Just awesome!!
126 29,055 Read More
Yesterday at 04:04 PM
Thanks for that info Nick
2 294 Read More
Yesterday at 02:44 PM
Here's an assortment of parts for the handy oiler collector. Includes a lead top spout and cap, green plastic spout, and black plastic spout with yellow cap. Also includes all of the yellow, red and black caps shown.

The price for everything is $20, plus $4 shipping in the U.S. Thanks for looking.
0 84 Read More
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Click for an eBay Search Form and lots more live petro auction listings

Copyright © 2018 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved