Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Original International Harvester Neon Clock by DaysPast @ 13 minutes 14 seconds ago

Beautiful original IH neon clock. Everything is original on the clock with the exception of the power cord. Clock and neon both work perfectly. Measures approx. 15" x 15" x 4" deep. Price is $1150.00. PayPal and buyer pays fees. Pack
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Gilmore Matchbooks... by GILMORE @ 56 minutes 29 seconds ago

Two sets of two Gilmore matchbooks. One set, books are still stapled. Both are flattened in the other.. Each set $25 shipped USA...
Jump to new posts Gilmore Lion Head Oil Gas Tank Stick... by GILMORE @ Today at 02:22 PM

Rare early '30s Gilmore item... Measures approx. 15" x 1 1/2"... $260 shipped USA...
Jump to new posts Gilmore Service Station Photo... by GILMORE @ Today at 02:16 PM

Pic is of a station that was located in San Luis Obispo, CA... Measures approx. 3" x 5"... $25 shipped USA...
Jump to new posts Goodyear Tire Signs by pumpingethyl @ Today at 11:45 AM

Each one measures 14 by 10 inches....NOS....made of card stock.....$25 shipped for the pair to the USA....I have several pair available
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Some shell items by Craig Osbeck @ Today at 11:10 AM

ebay number 332452480309
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts 13 3/4" globe lenses. by Chuck 23 @ Today at 02:19 AM

Hi, Are 13 3/4" globe lenses a oddball size or just hard to find, I had a Kendall globe lense broke in a flood we had a couple years ago, and finally found the time to look for one, Thanks for any help...
Jump to new posts Will be castings some Rheem 34 pump bases by dundign @ Yesterday at 08:05 PM

If anyone needs a Rheem 34 pump base please let me know .. Tkxs Tom
Jump to new posts Benzol Jr. Lense, Original by coltex @ Yesterday at 07:24 PM

Here is an Original, 13 1/2" Benzol Jr. lense in excellent condition. Cleaning some junk out. $450 plus s/h/i. Thank you! Clifton 512-413-4459
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Simplex Piston Rings sign. Early 1900's by longbow @ Yesterday at 05:45 PM

I have this listed on ebay. Its thin metal tacker type sign. item number 142584446218
Petroliana Sign Image Gallery EZ Pics Upload
Jump to new posts socony lubester by burl19 @ Yesterday at 02:57 PM

original socony lubester
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts M-S 80 Nozzle Boot and Sight Glasses by Don Beaver @ Yesterday at 10:37 AM

Looking for the nozzle boot for a M-S 80 and need up to 6 sight glass for same pump.
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts full size ESSO map display by burl19 @ Yesterday at 09:19 AM

Can't find another of these to compare. Can anyone tell me what they think value might be? Has original 1965 worlds fair map in main display area.
Jump to new posts Phillips 66 Plastic shield Lenses, Diesel by coltex @ Wed Nov 15 2017 07:35 PM

Here are a pair of original, plastic Phillips 66 lenses. As found years ago, they have a "Diesel" decal over the top as put on by the distributor. No cracks or holes. I very nice condition. $700 plus s/h/i. Thank you!! Clifton 512-413-4459
Jump to new posts Adding flange to qt. so it can be relidded. by Recycle68 @ Wed Nov 15 2017 07:33 PM

I have some flat gulf qt.cans(1938) that I have rolled and seamed but I need to add the top and bottom flange so that I can add the lid. Is there a way to flange them with out a flange attachment for an Automatic Master Sealer???? Or does someone hav
Jump to new posts Original Gilbarco nozzle by Jack Sim @ Wed Nov 15 2017 07:27 PM

Original equipment for Gilbarco 97 & 98 Series pumps. Nice condition, but really needs to be recromed. Original chrome was so thin you could read a newspaper through it. Everything moves. Has a flex spout, was available with either a flex
Jump to new posts Buckeye/Bennett 600 series pump nozzle by Jack Sim @ Wed Nov 15 2017 06:44 PM

Made by Buckeye (Model 800-B). Identified as original equipment on the Bennett 300 series pumps. Flex nozzle (they could be ordered either with a flex or a solid spout. Solid brass just waiting to be polished. Nothing broke, inside handle mov
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts 1940S STUDEBAKER TRUNK SCRIPT EMBLEM TAILGATE 42.5 by erp7777 @ Wed Nov 15 2017 01:19 PM

So here is a RARE VINTAGE 1940'S STUDEBAKER TRUNK EMBLEM 9.5 BY 42.5 in aged used dinged as is condition see pics Yes I will ship or local pickup works eBay item number:162745344777
Jump to new posts Great old 1937 Pyro Antifreeze sign 13"x39" by pumpdoc @ Wed Nov 15 2017 09:50 AM

This is one of the best Pyro signs I have seen. Barn find.$1850.00 plus shipping. Please look at pictures.
Jump to new posts Rare Skelly flanged sign 15"x18"x2" by pumpdoc @ Wed Nov 15 2017 09:38 AM

Rare old Skelly Kerosene flanged sign. 15"x18"x2" One corner has a small ding. I would say overall a 9 out of 10.Check out pictures. $850.00 plus shipping. Painted metal. Paint and gloss is great.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts WTB: Mobiloil, Mobilgas, SOCONY, Sign with Pegasus by jaw123 @ Wed Nov 15 2017 09:15 AM

Hello Looking for a mobiloil, mobilgas, or SOCONY double sided sign with a pegasus on it for my newly acquired sign pole. The 56" or so size is what I am interested in. Does not have to be perfect. Would prefer a local buy but let me know wh
Jump to new posts 15" purol-pep globe on low profile body by hemistudegasser @ Tue Nov 14 2017 08:25 PM

one lens is very nice with a few light scratches no fading or flea bites. i zoomed way in on the scratches, other lens is cracked in half, it does hold together in body without tape. i put some tape on it just to keep it safe. asking 600 or reasonabl
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts WANTED: KENDALL 13 3/4 GAS GLOBE LENSE. by Chuck 23 @ Tue Nov 14 2017 04:04 PM

THE ONE I NEED IS FROSTED WHITE, JUST KENDALL ON THE LENSE. PLEASE SEND PRICE IF YOU HAVE A ORIGIONAL ONE, IT HAS TO BE 13 3/4 INCH, THANKS...
Jump to new posts Phillips 66 Buddy Lee 13'' doll by no gas @ Tue Nov 14 2017 12:34 PM

new in the box - with hat and gas nozzle $60. 40frank@verizon.net
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts GLOBE LENSES WANTED by Jolly-John @ Tue Nov 14 2017 12:25 PM

I've been going through a lot of my stuff that's been packed away for years. I've "found" some empty gas globe bodies, and want to make them complete. I have these bodies without lenses: -One gill -Two 3-piece glass -Two 15" high
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved