Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#467365 Wed Oct 02 2013 02:54 PM
marky Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
i went to a house and a guy had 5 of them i didnt take any pics but plan on going back over the weekend.
just wondering not my style of pump but can offer them on here if there is interest.
mark

collect jenney, independent oil co. , underhay oil co , valora motor oil and other massachusetts brands.
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Really Depends on what they are & how complete UN-restored.
Original hoses/nozzles.

marky Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
ok is there any thing else i need to look for brand, size, markings, ect any rare ones out there?

collect jenney, independent oil co. , underhay oil co , valora motor oil and other massachusetts brands.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Thanks
Mike

Always Looking for any Pure Oil and Sunoco Items.
marky Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
i have the book and other pump books u really think the pump values are on point and some of the stuff looks hand drawn i only ask because mabey there is someone on here that knows ive been buying books on everything

marky Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
i have no interest in these i was just asking if someone did as the people are selling the house and moving out soon

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Mark, IMO, you are asking an abstract question...

Without seeing images, I don't believe anyone here can express whether or not, they would be interested?

As db said, if most of the components of a pump(s) are missing; most will pass. But if most of the components are with the pump(s)... And condition is there; I'm sure depending on asking price? There would be interest in them...

Looking for Tide Water/ Tide Water-Associated/ Tidewater items
marky Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
im gonna go look again this weekend and report back i walked right by them and didnt care for them because i bought a pump lens collection and oil bottles was happy at the time but told him i will go back one more time.

H
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
H
Originally Posted By: marky
i walked right by them and didnt care for them because i bought a pump lens collection and oil bottles was happy at the time but told him i will go back one more time.

I would have done the same thing. Let someone else buy them or they can just scrap them.

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Any Bowser red sentry pumps there?

Wanted: Nebraska advertising items Cushman, Dempster, Archer oil etc.
marky Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
i went back today and alot of stuff was sold since i was there 2 weeks ago i bought a 1910 g&b 99 gas pump complete, 2 lubesters that fill filpruf bottles, mobiloil display shelf around 5ft tall, a hand air pump with a long handle,3 oil bottle racks and misc bottles. pics to follow tomm i'm exhausted

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved