Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#71652 Wed Mar 10 2004 03:48 PM
P
phoenix Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Lastgas15, Thank's for the nice intro I am a fairly new member to this site but I have been reading it for over a year. It was nice to meet you & your wife. Many of the readers/auctiongoers from the midwest probably know my face but not my name since I work for Aumann's & I did work the Friday sale & have worked most of their petro sales. My wife & I had a great time at the show Sunday, she sat at the food table reading & visiting, while I looked around.
P.S. Bob thanks for the nice K-M sign the wife liked it better than the 1 we picked up at Aumann's on Monday that 1 was 5' x 7'

#71653 Wed Mar 10 2004 07:07 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Phoenix,
It was good to meet you and some other oldgasers at the auction and show. Many of us compete for the same items for our collections. That doesn't keep us from being friends. I'm always looking to upgrade my collection when I attend an auction or show, but I also attend those events to visit with my collector friends.
You work for a top notch auction firm. I attend as many of their petro auctions as time and money permit.
I'm glad you're happy with the sign. I'll pull the 7' X 5' porcelain K-M sign out and get some pictures to you.
Bob

Wanted: Gas pump globes:Sinclair & affiliates, IL companies. Ripple bodies. Anything Sinclair, Stoll, Pierce, 4 Bros.

http://www.lastgas15.com/

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved